What is the hardest Sonic boss you ever fought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggman attempts to grab you every time he circulates his move set. Whenever he's seen coming from the top side of the screen to the other top side, get into his hands, and you'll see what he does.

...and Eggman before that.

Wha? About a good portion of his moves make him open to his weak spot, not to mention they're dead easy to dodge. I can't possibly see how Egg Dragoon is considered hard. Unless you ment that robot fusion of Egg Beetle and Manta then I can understand...

Sonic adventure 2 - Biolizard
Sonic 2 Gamegear - Beetle thingy.
Sonic and the black knight - Red dragon (Not so tough when you get used to it)
Sonic 1 - Egg pursuit (AUGH, CURSE YOU LABYRINTH ZONE)
Knuckles in Sonic 2 - Final boss (His glide is slow and Knuckles takes a while to land -.-)
SADX - PERFECT CHAOS phrase 2.
Sonic 3D blast final boss - (Tired of doing the same segments..)

I'd have to disagree with both Perfect Chaos and Biolizard. They're pretty damned easy after you figure out how.

I'd have to disagree with both Perfect Chaos and Biolizard. They're pretty damned easy after you figure out how.
As a newbie at first I said "easy." second life. "Oook that time I wasn't serious".
"OK this time i'm serious" ( Many trys later) Alright I lost about 9 lives and now I know how to defeat you. Not to go off-topic but I annoyed my friends on Skype while I was playing.

Huh, I am surprised no one else found Egg Saucer (The boss with the HAND slap and lasers.) in Sonic Advance 2 hard. That insta-kill move frightens me to this day!

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:

Sonic 3 final boss

A machine that can remove the rings from Super Sonic? Brilliant!

I always thought that was a glitch. Since it only hurt when I had less than 100 rings.

Last edited:
I think that the final boss (after all the previous bosses) on Sonic Advance 2 was really hard. I could only ever beat it as Cream and Tails.

Hmm... hardest boss ever.. I would have to say... to be absolutely honest, after I played all of the bosses, none of them were hard.
Okay, I have one. Egg Lancer (or whatever[the "final" boss without all emmies on Sonic Heroes]) with Team Dark. It was hard enough with Team Rose, but now you have the E-10000s attacking you, total bitches they are. If it wasn't for the Chaos Control, I would've never beaten him.

You mean Egg Emperor?

Egg Emperor is easy once you reach level 3 with Omega, you just keep tapping the attack button till he dies, you can´t even get hit while attacking.

Biolizard - I swear years ago I did not know you had to head towards the center on the final hit and defeat him there

Autosaver said:
Sonic Advance 2 - The boss with the HAND slap and lasers.

This too, I always got killed if I was in the center of the hand when it slaps you

sadly perfect chaos...but I have a good reason i guess... i was only 8 and i didn't know yet that sonic's rings get drained so I was taking my good old time and outta no where I died and I was like "wtf?" and i retryed and kept dieing...finally my cousin came up stairs and he told me I have to collect the rings beFORE all of mine are gone...now I can beat perfect chaos within 4 seconds!! XD

Sonic Heroes ~ Metal Overlord ( not hard but very anoying -__- )

SATSR ~ Erasor Jin second form ( because of the kinda bad control you keep getting hit by the attacks )

Sonic Unleashed ~ Thor ( anoying -__- )

SATBK ~ Cave Dragon with Perceval ( she can thok but it makes her stop and make her easy to get hit )

Sonic Rush ~ Blaze ( keeps copying your moves D: )

Sonic Rush Adventure ~ Johnny 7 emerald (...he's just a damn cheater >.> )

Sonic 2 - Final Boss.
It was hard until I was 5. Then I found out that the spikes on the robot's fists were killing me.

Sonic Rush Adventure ~ Johnny 7 emerald (...he's just a damn cheater >.> )

It doesn´t get any harder than that. Johnny´s UB3R H4X0R permanent boost makes this race a wreck, plus since he is constantly throwing at you missiles, bombs and mines, the race has obstacles, sharks try to eat you, and the race is freaking long, I declare this my new hardest Sonic Boss.

My Hardest is Dark Gaia (Xbox360Version)
And the Most Annoying for me is the Blaze Boss In Sonic Rush
My Fingers get sore after I finally kick her ass
And I reckon that there wil be and most probably be annoying and hard bosses
In Sonic Colours,Sonic Free Riders and Sonic 4 O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back