Dead body of sasquatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they really haven't shown any evidence as of yet but they should soon. I believe the press confrence that they were taking the body to is today..

rickroll5.gif
[/img]

It's not a rickroll and as far as what I know it hasn't been proven fake yet..

Well I believe the press confrence they were presenting the body and DNA results at are tonight if not next friday, they didn't seem very specific.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
they didn't seem very specific.

This.

Also, if it were a real Sasquatch, it'd be absolutely everywhere in the news, well-publicized, etc. None of the sightings of these kinds of things are ever real.

Dark Warrior said:
Also, if it were a real Sasquatch, it'd be absolutely everywhere in the news, well-publicized, etc. None of the sightings of these kinds of things are ever real.
Not if it ends up one of those Area 51/Roswell things. You never know the truth.

"_ In early videos, the animal was shot by a former felon, and the men followed it into the woods.
_ In a second version, they found a "family of Bigfoot" in North Georgia mountains.
_ In the third, the two were hiking and stumbled upon the corpse with open wounds"

Sorry but it doesnt really sound real... Three different stories on how they found bigfoot. How can it be a truth if they didnt even tell the same story?

I don't care what anybody says, Bigfoot stories are always a hoax, the dead body must be a surgically hacked-up corpse.
Besides, I think if there were human-sized apes, the government would never tell you, just so people wouldn't panic. Bears are bad enough at destroying whole cars and parking lots just to get a Snicker bar, why let people worry about big-footed apes doing the same thing or worse? :P

O I NO LETS MAK A COSTUM OF SONICKS AND SAY IT HIMM!!!! LOL WE FOWND DED SONICKZ!!!

We would have to get hedgehog DNA from somewhere, though. If they say it's not real, we'd say it was "contaminated" and "hadn't been taken correctly." (Well, how would you take a DNA sample from a costume?) Then we'd do an autopsy on the costume!

I can't believe someone actually thought they could fool scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back