SRB2 won't play online anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashovare

Okay, so I had SRB2 downloaded, and everything worked just the way it should. I download the auto-downloader (It's called something like that) and suddenly, SRB2 won't play on-line anymore. I tried deleting files and reinstalling, but it stil own't work. In fact, my whole computer freezes when I try to play online, and I have to cut the power.

How can I get SRB2 working again?
Thanks.

Well, the Master Server went offline yesterday (it's back up now) but it might still be a little buggy. You should still check your firewall settings though.

I just tried it again...it didn't work. I'll check the firewall settings, but normally either Norton woulld ask me if I will allow this program to do whatever it needs to, or stop it. Not freeze my whole computer!

Anyway, I'll tell you if changing the firewall settings work. Thanks.

My computer is still having problems, but at least with the firewal off it doesn't freeze. I had to log off Norton too. Funn, i didn't have to do that before.

Anyway, when I go into multiplayer, I never see a server, and when I push the refresh button on internet, it says, "SOCK_send, error sending node...." This is really annoying.

No one knows what's wrong? Could it be another game I downloaded conflicting with SRB2?

I really want to be abe to play online. (Hopefully I can get this working before Saturday.)

Okay, I got it working. Apperently there's more to turning Norton off than just logging off. So anyway thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back