Help plz its about dowloading characters *cringes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's not HOW to do it, but rather, an error I get whenever I try to use a downloadable character. So far the only one I have tried is the "next-gen Sonic" , but whenever I type in addfile sonicng.wad it says it was added. So I go to the menu and switch from sonic to Tails to Knuckles then I press the right arrow key again and the game crashes. Why does the game crash? Can I fix this problem? All of the files needed (I think) are in the same folder as the srb2 file. Plz help!

supersonicspeed said:
Ok, it's not HOW to do it, but rather, an error I get whenever I try to use a downloadable character. So far the only one I have tried is the "next-gen Sonic" , but whenever I type in addfile sonicng.wad it says it was added. So I go to the menu and switch from sonic to Tails to Knuckles then I press the right arrow key again and the game crashes. Why does the game crash? Can I fix this problem? All of the files needed (I think) are in the same folder as the srb2 file. Plz help!
1. What the hell are you doing pressing the right arrow key? Wouldn't it be smarter to press the DOWN arrow key?
2. It's most likely because you're not loading the Mod through the launcher
3. I don't think that Next-Gen Sonic works in normal gameplay. I think that you can only play as him while playing the Next-Gen Mod.

That problem is just with ng-sonic.wad, whenever I switch to it in multiplayer, it always crashes my game. I think it's missing a sprite.

I'll Begin said:
That problem is just with ng-sonic.wad, whenever I switch to it in multiplayer, it always crashes my game. I think it's missing a sprite.

No, the sprite is too big to be put in screen. The sprites wouldn't even work if highress wasn't on. But in the multiplayer setup menu, highress isn't triggerd, and it crashes the game. So use console to be NG-Sonic in multiplayer.

to use ng sonic

To use ng sonic use this:step 1:open console step 2:type in skin ngsonic step 3:enter it in and play! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back