shows you are embarassed to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_>
<_<
The Pokemon anime.

I am embarrassed because it has been going downhill since the end of Johto.

All too true. Yet, for the love of god, why is it STILL AIRING? Shouldn't it have died out five years ago?

Blue Warrior said:
All too true. Yet, for the love of god, why is it STILL AIRING? Shouldn't it have died out five years ago?

My guess is that since Nintendo is still making Pokemon games, the anime has to cover those new Pokemon, also. Weird, but I think it's accurate.

Chobits, and Hayate No Gotuko (Hayate the Combat Butler). I'm still a little embarrassed to say "Dragonball", because people always assume massive hair, hour long screams, and planets being blown to pieces by a super saiyan's corrosive pee.

Now that someone pointed flaws out...

Naga said:
I'm still a minute amount embarrassed to say "Dragonball", because
people always assume massive hair, hour long screams, and planets being blown to pieces by a super saiyan's annhilatrical lazers.

I'd have to say My little pony Tales, and I'm a boy. Of course likeing the series it didn't matter to me much.

I watched Pokémon Diamond and Pearl on Cartoon Network the other day. It brought back heaps of nostaliga, but I was a little embarrassed about watching it.

Is it me or am I the only one here that doesn't watch shows?
I like comics more, myself, shows bore me.

These three shows are like for girls, but I still watched them.
Lucky Star
PowerPuff Girls
PowerPuff Girls Z

I'd say Power Rangers, but it doesn't really count if I'm not actually embarrassed and wear my badge of guilty pleasure proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back