Hinotev2.0 Update [11/07/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, and a first wad?... I would guess that you were experienced. A definite 5/5, and keep up the good work. I just wish I could sprite...

*sniff*

Bah, I must be the only one who attended a school where the cumulative IQ is a negative number (and yes, I'm calling my classmates retarded, because half of them are.)
Nope, there are other schools like that.
Anyway, Hinote is just an awesome character wad, and nearly impossible to find any fault with. I would say more about how good it is, but I would end up needing to quote like 10 posts.

Who Doesn't play as Hinote? XD
And yeah by the look of Hinote's Design, if you make more characters. Heh, They'll be Good as how Hinote is.

You really pulled out all the stops for this one, didn't you? I'd go as far to say it has the same quality as the regular characters in the game. Hinote does looks a little "fan-character"ish, but I don't think its wrong to add a little distinctive personality to your own creations.

You really pulled out all the stops for this one, didn't you? I'd go as far to say it has the same quality as the regular characters in the game. Hinote does looks a little "fan-character"ish, but I don't think its wrong to add a little distinctive personality to your own creations.

Heh.. Many people have said this to me.. Thing is I don't exactly know what that means. May I ask, what do you mean?

Heh.. Many people have said this to me.. Thing is I don't exactly know what that means. May I ask, what do you mean?

I think he means make have a different ability and different speed but i could be wrong.... anyways I like the design of the character and where did you get the idea to make her, just asking not trying to be rude i just want to know.

I think he means make have a different ability and different speed but i could be wrong.... anyways I like the design of the character and where did you get the idea to make her, just asking not trying to be rude i just want to know.

I got the idea.. When I saw myself with my hair up in a ponytail xD haha I know its a weird way to start things up, but that's what inspired me. Maybe I wanted to make myself a character xD ah.. it does sound lame, but that explains the idea of how I made her.

I find this the 2nd best wad Jaminm is the best one so far (even though it's in beta form...)

Yes I have tried lavender for her, but if you've seen her sketches and pictures online, her actual color is purple/magenta. I actually like playing Hinote is Cyan.. Well I do like that new color they added in srb2. Brings srb2 more alive.

No, I actually tried making myself a Sonic Character (I know that sounds lame) but after weeks of sketches I have made Hinote. She's a character I went through with time and effort to come up with. B) I do have a few pictures of her, I also have some fan art at the moment of her. She's been around for over a year.

Ah, now that I don't know. Its my first time actually uploading work I have done and so I really don't know what people would like, I was thinking of doing Lucario or Percival.

Thanks a lot though :) lol chopsticks in the hair xD I do that sometimes, but I have respect at my school, ;)

Instead of lucario do Riolu (not sure if name spelt right) and for a superform lucario.
Most Fan Characters I've seen are pretty cheap (an orange sonic that can destroy the world with the flick of his finger is one I've heard of), but this one seems a whole lot more original. The names original, the look is original, everything about this character seems original. It really shows what some people can do if they put thier minds to it. I give it a 10/10 because of its orginality.

I wanna make a character, if only someone would now make a video on how to make one (and maybe throw in a how to create a level vid too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back