Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A sector type that spawns oodles of real-world cash, preferably put right through to my PayPal account."

Wait, what?

Bouncey said:
I think the following wads should come with SRB2 when you download it.

Torgo's SRB1 remake
Glaber's SRB2 Xmas Port (Glaber edit: Latest Version is almost out.)
Glaber's SRB2 Halloween Port

The reason I think there should be there is because they are newer versions of the older verion's so they are updated and they are part of SRB2's history. And in the history part of SRB2 it says if you just want to play the game just download the latest one but there are files there that aren't playable without downloading from the history like SRB2 Xmas and SRB2 Halloween. So that's why I think they should be in there.

Mystic Realm could also perhaps be in there since it is a popular mod.

I think they would still have to be added but they could get thereown launcher's.

(I got this idea from someone saying the SRB1 remake should be part of 1.1)

(Yes.. That was horrible grammer)

I didn't really expect this. The halloween mod IMO would still need some fixing up for 1.1 standards. Heck, the mod could use a reimagining of the levels (Megamix mode).

glaber said:
Bouncey said:
I think the following wads should come with SRB2 when you download it.

Torgo's SRB1 remake
Glaber's SRB2 Xmas Port (Glaber edit: Latest Version is almost out.)
Glaber's SRB2 Halloween Port

The reason I think there should be there is because they are newer versions of the older verion's so they are updated and they are part of SRB2's history. And in the history part of SRB2 it says if you just want to play the game just download the latest one but there are files there that aren't playable without downloading from the history like SRB2 Xmas and SRB2 Halloween. So that's why I think they should be in there.

Mystic Realm could also perhaps be in there since it is a popular mod.

I think they would still have to be added but they could get thereown launcher's.

(I got this idea from someone saying the SRB1 remake should be part of 1.1)

(Yes.. That was horrible grammer)

I didn't really expect this. The halloween mod IMO would still need some fixing up for 1.1 standards. Heck, the mod could use a reimagining of the levels (Megamix mode).

I really mentioned them because these wads are all based off old SRB2 history.. (Excluding Mystic Realm which I just mentioned because it is really popular)

Have eggman playable in single player mode when everything is unlocked. But he wouldn't be playable in netgames.

I disagree. I think he should be a multiplayer only character. And he shouldn't require anything to unlock.

I suppose you could do a sector/linedef that doesn't allow enemies around a deton. I haven't used SRB2DB in a while so I don't know the specifics.

Monster Iestyn said:
JetTheHawk said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Enemies that can self-destruct?

Detons?

Oh... I forgot about those...

I was thinking of enemies that stay where they are, and flash to show they're about to explode when you get near them.
A mine basically, is that what you are trying to say?

super said:
Monster Iestyn said:
JetTheHawk said:
Monster Iestyn said:

Detons?

I was thinking of enemies that stay where they are, and flash to show they're about to explode when you get near them.

Yes, sort of, except they explode when you're getting near them rather than actually touching them, like with some of the enemies in the original Sonic games.

Monster Iestyn said:
super said:
Monster Iestyn said:
JetTheHawk said:
Monster Iestyn said:

Detons?

Yes, sort of, except they explode when you're getting near them rather than actually touching them, like with some of the enemies in the original Sonic games.
*coughlavareefcough*

Hyperknux said:
In multiplayer mode, the players can search for netgames which are classed in a certain gametype e.g. search Match servers, or Co-op servers.

This. OVER NIINE THOOOOOOUUUUSAND times this.

Autosaver said:
Waterfall sound effects

Spazzo Edit: Water ambiance already exists...

Err...why isn't it used in official maps?
I may be wrong since I havn't played in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

fox boy said:
1. add more characters!
2. finish knux
3. make those cut scence that you were gonna make
4. make the final boss either eggman in a mecha suit that actually gives you a challenge or metal sonic

i hate reading through long forms so if some of these are repeat questions oh well.

1. No.
2. Knux is going to happen. Just wait.
3. No one is going to make Cut scenes.
4. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back