Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) All thouse spoilers wern't labeled as spoilers on Dojo.
2) All spoilers have mostly been marked correctly.
3) Incase people want to lead a discussion here without worrying about the spoilers.
Also, in today's update, did anyone else find it weird that *coughtpncough* was in the background?
Note: if you are wondering who I am talking about, find those letters on the keyboard and move the letter to the left one.

light dasher said:
SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!

Hahaha, how do you like that ----? You are not the fastest now lololol, but i wonder if you can dodge his FS?

You jump. The end.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Yeah I did notice that. I wonder why his eyes are red..

Its just a statue. The playable character version has plain robotic black eyes.

This update was pretty funny, though. Snake a fan of the Falcon Punch? Who would've guessed? "No outrunning this guy!"

I know I'm announcing this late, but Removed appear in Brawl. That is pretty cool for a few cameos. Green Hill looks to be an awesome stage. Can't wait for two weeks to be over.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I know I'm announcing this late, but Removed appear in Brawl. That is pretty cool for a few cameos. Green Hill looks to be an awesome stage. Can't wait for two weeks to be over.
I think thats proof of Nintendo actuly Likes Sonic Alot because if you look in *Spoilers* Greenhill zone at the dojo, They actuly put the whole Greenhill zone stage in thier and everydetailed stuff, They probaly could of made Greenhill zone a moving stage , but it was probaly too late...

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
==SPOILER==
Fix

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers)

I heard that if you use sonic with the bunny ears in Removed and dash he will go stupid fast(faster than the camera)
,obviously you guys would know this also, if you didn't know lucario is in it too.

I see a lot of people complaining about why Sonic saves the day and not Mario. Mario may have got better games in some ways, and might be the more popular one, but if you think power-wise, Sonic is way stronger, even if its just because he can roll trough anything at supersonic speeds. You can break trough about anything, if you think Sonic spins extremely fast(like 50 rolls in 1 second) and goes at supersonic speed at the same time. Of course his spikes make it even more painfull.

The wait for this game only gets more excruciating the closer it gets to the American release date. >.<

I'm glad they're trying to remove the wavedash though, it's no fun to play people who wavedash 100% of the time, because very little actual fighting goes on in a match against wavedashers.

Kilron said:
The wait for this game only gets more excruciating the closer it gets to the American release date. >.<

I'm glad they're trying to remove the wavedash though, it's no fun to play people who wavedash 100% of the time, because very little actual fighting goes on in a match against wavedashers.
Not too sound nooby but, what wavedash?

Wavedashing is a physics exploit in SSBM that basically allows characters to move faster than their normal running speed by doing a short hop and air dodging into the floor repetitively. It's been fixed in SSBB by removing the ability to control the direction of the air dodge.

Wavedashing is a tactic that allows you to dash on the ground in either direction at a much faster speed than normal running. You can change direction at any split second, which increases the mindgaming between players with feints and the like.

It's basically done by air-dodging on the ground nonstop. Here's a video that'll teach you how to do it.

EDIT: Damnit Mystic, you're too fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back