Srb2: The Dark Adventure Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright then:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ba9mx
here is an updated link, it contains the wads combined together, GFZ1 and GFZ2
and i made it DarkRB2 for some apparent reson

also, it contains a Beta of GFZ3 in the darkworld, cept nothing really works and the capsule's need work too

yeah... you can still see that im stil stuck on GFZ3, if anyone is wiling to help out, cause i have no idea how to make the teleporter rise when you defeat the lightworld eggman, and the capsule rise when you defeat the darkworld eggman

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
yeah... you can still see that im stil stuck on GFZ3, if anyone is wiling to help out, cause i have no idea how to make the teleporter rise when you defeat the lightworld eggman, and the capsule rise when you defeat the darkworld eggman

Yeah. I was about to ask a question about this...about where is the exit to the boss....well now I know.

hey can you put the file up on sendspace again? beacause i cant download it.

the darkworld part in the soc tells you that the darkworld has been opened basically, and opens up a door to the darkworld

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
the darkworld part in the soc tells you that the darkworld has been opened basically, and opens up a door to the darkworld

it would be cool when sonic enters the dark world, he would transform into dark sonic..

umm, some of you might not agree with me...
but i think that would be cool... :mrgreen:

actually, the darkworld is harder for sonic (well not really, because i mostly copied and pasted the whole thing)

but if i ever get back into the swing of the project, i'll change some things around to make the darkworld harder

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

How about making the light world egg capsule not an Egg Capsule sector, but making it teleport you to the darkworld.

Hyper Tails said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

How about making the light world egg capsule not an Egg Capsule sector, but making it teleport you to the darkworld.

I already have that in the GFZ3.wad

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
This is actually my First 3D map
I was inspiredby JTE to make this darkworld map that only works with SRB2 JTE.
Ree-c, also helped me make this (thanks!) and well here it is :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ficwa4
Oh yeah, you probably wont download it without seeing a couple of pictures
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A BETA MAP, the dark world still needs to be worked on, soon there will be lava in place of where the water used to be in the dark world

Bugs/errors:
1) This is only for SRB2JTE only, playing it in 1.09.3.4 will make it not dysplay the ghosts
2) using the teleporter (that brings you to the darkworld/Light world) can cause consistency falures in netgames because when the teleporter is stepped on, theres a number of things that change: Music, Sky, weather, and textures change

Pics:

O.o The dark world has opened?

Now for some pics of the darkworld:

This is where im going to add the Lava

(you can see enemies in the backround)

ENEMIES ATTACK!

the end of the level (i was still blinking from the time i took the screenshot and got hit by the enemies)

Special thanks for this wad goes to JTE! cause he helped me fix the map at times...
i hope you all will like it :mrgreen:

Can you upload the file again?

I think i may update this darkworld mod and its map, seeing as i know how to wad maps better... I think i might make THZ1 a darkworld soon, but my main concern is making GFZ3 a darkworld because i have no freaking idea on how to make the teleporter rise from the ground

i'll make a new link soon, cause i feel so nice and thanks to JTE, srb2JTE will (probably) be coming back better than ever

even though that these maps may suck, im planning to redo them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back