AgressiveRobots.soc [1.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, when it says download here & i went to the link, how is it downloaded? it just says its frames & stuff.

When will they make another machine then Eggman's little thing he rides on....like....Red Viper??(SA) or something...

Well... I wouldn't do it because I only know how to soc a little and I don't think a Red-Viper-riding-Eggman is within the sourcecode of srb2. :wink:

Turrets are now a challenge? Make a small room with tons of normal-turrets and you can already say its a challenge.

Ok... with SMS they may be no challenge. ;-P

Suggestion

I have a Suggestion. Possibly have The Bees blow up after you destroy them, causing damage if your close to them. And maybe even have a sort of

Water Crawla that can swim up and down in the water. And maybe make the fish go after you if your in the water.

Chao Reaper said:
Possibly have The Bees blow up after you destroy them, causing damage if your close to them.
Possible... I might add that to the golden ones, if I get it work. :wink:

Chao Reaper said:
And maybe even have a sort of Water Crawla that can swim up and down in the water
In this case I had to edit the srb2 maps and I don't want to do that. I only change what is already within the game. I think it is even pointless, because the blue crawlas can already follow you into the water...

Chao Reaper said:
And maybe make the fish go after you if your in the water.
No... I wouldn't do that because the fishs can already hit the player underwater with their bullets.

Thank you for your suggestions! :)

Morph said:
It IS uploaded as socfile...
I explained it once: windows automatically tries to open it with the wineditor and classifies it as txt-format. If you normally save it, it will be saved as: "AgressiveRobots1-4.soc.txt".
You have to choose "save as all filetypes". Then it will be saved correctly as "AgressiveRobots1-4.soc". :wink:

But I am glad that you like it. Any ideas how it might be improved or is there anything I that has to be changed?

Not working for me, tried it 5 times on All files and it still downloads like a txt file. :|

Theeeeeeeen just download it as txt file aaaaaaaaand rename it to "AgressiveRobots1-4.soc" instead of ".txt" ! :roll:

Turbos said:
Instead of making the buzzes shoot... why not make them faster? Like... Tails or Kuckles fast. That'd make them harder. After all, they are robot BEES.

Then, make a level with nothing but Buzzes (regular not the fireball ones) and give it some striped yellow texture and call it Beehive.wad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back