SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, flame is right * cough *
this was made for net games... but its cons-failous
you can play by yourself... no 1 player mode
play 2p mode.... would you waste money on game pad to play this, ( or ) share a keyboard or buy 2 gampads... I think not
game meaningfulness 1/10
game play 10/10

Not quite, it's on a hiatus per-say.
But with what has been going on with me is keeping me from working on the project, along with other things.

An update will happen when it happens. No gaurentee that it will happen soon, but it will happen eventually.

Oh. I would help, but I just can't perfectly understand what to download, how to use it and all that stuff. I tried it once, but it wouldn't let me make a map.

It should only be expected that with a project like this, there is definitely going to be a good wait in between releases. Still this is a very good exe mod, and I highly encourage Flame and his affiliates to keep working on it.

Chisuun said:
It should only be expected that with a project like this, there is definitely going to be a good wait in between releases. Still this is a very good exe mod, and I highly encourage Flame and his affiliates to keep working on it.

Yeah but after Brawl coming out,it feels like they stopped for that reason.
It also screams "GET THE GAME"

Topic locked on request by Flame_the_hedgehog. If you want to open this again, Flame. Tell me and I will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back