• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Doom editor "WHY" - One of the better SRB2 editors

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY Website said:
Why is the first Doom editor to have a built-in scripting system (the only other one being XWE). It gives you full access to the internals of the program. Need to change all certain linedeftypes to another or globally modify all things that meet a certain criteria? These tasks are quite simple, but laborious when done manually. With Why, all you have to do is write a simple script and run it. Efficient scripting can be a huge time and hair saver.
Skilled coders can create their own prefabs, checker scripts, and so on. And the best part is that you can share these scripts with the world for fame and kudos.

That right there tips me off -- someone (not me, I doubt I have the skills required) could make a WHY script for SRB2's stuff.

http://www.hut.fi/~jpakkane/why/index.html

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back