• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
This project is now being done by Dr.Pepper, as I am busy with ChrispyPack
SALYA1-4.png
salya2a83bx7.png
SALYA3A7-3.png
salya4a63ji2.png
SALYA5-3.png

Dr.Pepper said:
Okay guys, I have finished a beta, Sally is finally taking her first steps into the SRB2 universe! Get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mm0qgzmnwmd
Pictures taken through WINE while in OpenGL, I was too lazy to go back to software mode. A small portion of the screenshots are missing at the top, but it's not a big deal. Although it would help if WINE did a better job of coexisting with my Gnome panels.

srb20002-3.png

srb20004-3.png

Of course, lots of the frames don't have any obvious flaws, but they're still there. I haven't finished the tipping or boredom sprites either, so they didn't make it in the beta. I also didn't have time to address Chrispy's feedback on the walking frames, so they'll have to wait for the finished WAD too. The character select picture is somewhat temporary, as I'm still editing it to better resemble her sprites. If you find anything that I might have missed besides that, please share it here.
Also, I'm mostly releasing this for feedback on how well she handles in game. I would like to know if everyone's okay with her not having any ability at all. :P

That took forever to finish, but what do you guys think? I'm going to make a Sally.wad

nitro_the_hedghog said:

That took forever to finish, but what do you guys think? I'm going to make a Sally.wad

Make her clothes more dark blue, and move her hair up more. I don't think it's supposed to cover her face that much.

Small fix

EDITAGAIN: someone post so i don't have to keep editing this post D:

Once I get all the standing frames done I'll make a topic in editing.

looks like its hard, but first what ability will she have? I was thinking swimming even though not many levels have water, just trying to keep her balanced

light dasher said:
jeez what else have I missed?

Depends. How much time do you have?

Anyway, looks good already nitro. I too would like to know what Sally's (?) ability will be. (the ? is because I've never heard of her *killed by the egg mobile*)

Your '*killed*' jokes are a bit tacky, try to use funny stuff to kill yourself.

Ontopic: Are you going to make complete 360 frames of Sally? Or are you going to stick with A2A8 and etc.?

What? I don't get what you're saying.
I'm going to make a2a8 and a4a6 frames i just haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back