1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a bug report. Just to remind you AJ. Give credit for me (for making MAP87) and A441 for making twin hills. (If I post this in a wrong topic, sorry.)

"Platforms" sides are intangable under opaque water. Even if the water is continued inside the platform.

Uh-oh. My sis and I are playing CTF. (No, this isn't about teams.) I get my sister's flag, and she gets mine. We zoom to each other's base, but can't put flags down! Now what? I have to shoot her so she drops her flag to put mine in the base.

That's supposed to happen hotdog.

I found a glitch concerning the GR_FOV command. It was removed from netgames because it allowed people to zoom in. I found that if you put in the command in singleplayer then go to a netgame, it will still be there.

You must have your flag in your own base to capture the flag. Hence, shoot your sister, pick up your flag and it'll return to your own base. Now run back to your base and place your sister's flag into your base and you'll get a capture.

If you stand on the edge of a button, it doesn't go down...

It gets better. If you stand on the edge and spindash through the meddle, the button doesn't go down.

EDIT: Never mind. Only on my lord of the rings level does it not go down when you spindash. Hmmmm...

FuriousFox, the GR_FOV command can indeed do that, but how will walking around zoomed in all day really help you? ;P

They do? I thought the scrolling didn't actually work at all. I'll have to see about that, then.

I'm italicising the bugs as I fix them, as well as everything that wasn't really a bug in the first place.

All rings are apparently supposed to do that. Have you tried getting hurt with 1000 rings or more? It makes you die immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back