Old Rules Topic (Releases Section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I think that this should have been posted a long-time-ago.

Now all we have to do is get every single n00b to read them. *sigh*

Glad to see something good came out of my constant bitching.

Mystic: You are awful....

Topic: Finally, when I give out "Kroziticm" (Its what I named my unique brand of criticism.) I won't get bitched at back for just trying to help...

P.S. The only reason I say Mystic is awful is because I care!
<3

About rule 1, wow, this one should reduce the amount of posts, especially ones that are just saying "This wad is the worst!" This should help a lot.

About rule 2, this rule should start decreasing the amount of recolors... and the amount of people submitting character WADs. Doesn't sound good.

About rule 3, this one is a biggie. I don't like anyone who tries to steal others' work, especially if it was really good. It could be terrible, you know...

About rule 4, I hope this will stop all of the people who are just asking for "Reuploading wads," since I found that quite annoying. Approximentally 15 people have done this before...

(Note: I'm not trying to rewrite anything, I'm just giving my opinion and what might happen to others.)

Vash said:
...and the amount of people submitting character WADs.
Personally, I don't find character WADs that good, because they don't really add anything to the game. Also, if you're hosting with one, their immense file size will stop people from joining unless you change MAXSEND, but that makes downloaders join, and that makes it lag.

Vash said:
About rule 2, this rule should start decreasing the amount of recolors... and the amount of people submitting character WADs. Doesn't sound good.
Sounds GREAT to me. Abysmal quality is the major problem in the releases section, and if we have a sudden drop off of utter crap, that means the signal to noise ratio is going to go up, big time.

Kaysakado said:
[size=.000000001]Why is there so much tiny text going on?[/size]

Because people don't want to account for what they've said, or it isn't the main subject, more off-topic-y.

Vash said:
About rule 1, wow, this one should reduce the amount of posts, especially ones that are just saying "This wad is the worst!"
This should help a lot.

About rule 2, this rule should start decreasing the amount of recolors... and the amount of people submitting character WADs.
Doesn't sound good.

About rule 3, this one is a biggie. I don't like anyone who tries to steal others' work, especially if it was really good.
It could be terrible, you know...

About rule 4, I hope this will stop all of the people who are just asking for "Reuploading wads," since I found that quite annoying.
Approximentally 15 people have done this before...

(Note: I'm not trying to rewrite anything, I'm just giving my opinion and what might happen to others.)

This case would be the former.

'Twas about time this got posted up. It'll just be a miracle now if the noob community can still read.

Kaysakado said:
Personally, I don't find character WADs that good, because they don't really add anything to the game.
Did you even think before you posted that? Wads are one of the main reasons people still like SRB2. The other reason being the online servers.

Well, since my characters are included in the recolors my update of them is canceled completely. *goes to edit his quit and his forum sig*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back