SRB2 Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, what does the folder, SRB2109JTE have? One would think it's SRB2JTE, but I think it might be JTE, ShufflaRB2, PrettySRB2, and Zelda mixed into one.

EDIT: Apparently it is. But I can only find the .dev file for JTE. Where are the rest?

EDIT2: Also, what mod is SRB2109LIVE?

EDIT3: And the dev file for JTE won't compile!

I can compile other .dev files easily, it's just JTE's that I can't. So, what mod is SRB2109LIVE, and where are the dev files for ShufflaRB2, and PrettySRB2?

Dev C++ gave me this:

Ug.png

How do I fix it?

EDIT: Windows refuses to turn read-only off on my source folder!!!!
EDIT2: Wait.... I'm not sure.... what does a square, rather than a tick in the box mean?

*facepalm* It's a link to the SVN, which is updated whenever there is an update to the 1.09.4 binary, so the link doesn't need to be updated.

In other news, don't try joining a current version netgame with the SVN code, it won't work. :D

Logan_GBA said:
Well, I was bored, soo I went over my webserver logs for lawarias.game-server.cc, and I found alot of searchs for "linux", "compile", "dreamcast port". and "source code" from the MB, (via HTTP referer to my Avatar gif)

well, to anyone looking for the source code to SRB2, a copy is included in a RAR SFX exe named SRB2Src109.exe inside FinalDemo109.exe (FinalDemo109.exe is also a RAR SFX exe) from the download page

you can also get a copy via subversion checkout at svn://lawarias.game-server.cc/SRB2109
(note: svn:// is not a URL you use into a web browser, it's for subversion clients)

Dude... the link doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back