Sonic Robo Blast 2 Community Build IWad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the iwad for Sonic Robo Blast 2 Community Build? I'm making wads for this version of Sonic Robo Blast 2. I tried a bunch of files and still no luck.

Last edited:
There is no IWAD for it, you might have to make wad yourself to use it as a IWAD, however you can link it to the srb2.srb IWAD if you're not using the 'srb2cb png edition' and you are using the regular srb2cb exe.

You don't need to make a new IWAD for SRB2CB to work, it will just use the SRB2.srb and the SRB2CB.wad. If you read the first post on the SRB2 CB topic (http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=35949), it will tell you how to do it. Now all you would have to do is first exact the SRB2CB to the SRB2 folder. If you have the SRB2CB PNG edition, then extract the SRB2CBPNG.zip to your SRB2 folder (you do not need download the source code). Then download the link below the "New Extended PNG Texture Pack" and extract it to your srb2 folder. Now when I say extract it to the folder, do not make a new folder inside the SRB2 folder. It all has to be in the same folder like the image below.
sy3y.png

(pretend srb2morphed is srb2CB and robohood is SRB2CB.wad)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back