Share your custom power ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
I hope this is in the right place, but anyways, Share your ideas for custom powers! I dont know, like summersalt and others.

My ideas.

Summersalt: A small spindash that makes you roll for a small bit for sonic.

Sonic slash: Press spin dash key after you jump when you are not holding any shield for sonic.

Edit: I got the sonic slash idea from sonic 3 since srb2 is based on classic sonic.

Idea 1: Ring Summon (Adds rings to you when you press it)
Idea 2: Flame Ball (When you spindash you leave a trail of fire, and you get encolored in flames while spindashing.)
Idea 3: Ghost summon (Thok button, Summons up a ghost bot that attacks the closest enemy)

share your custom power ideas

these are my power ideas for the srb2 characters and wads:

sonic-light dash,jet shoes,super jump,spindash dig,ring thow and chaos
control
tails-super fly,emerald finder and super dash

knuckles-dig, mega puch, super hover and mega jump

shadow.wad-chaos control, chaos blast and light dash

silver.wad-psychic abilities

metal sonic.wad-light dash,eye ray,hover, emerald finder and chaos
control

mine are:

locked fire cage, chaos slash like chaos 4,artificial chaos emerald power,extreme explosion,mind control,body switch(make the other person lose lots of points by dieing in the body),grow, time stop, hook,nitric acid shot,and lense of secrets.

Since this isn't turning into anything, and it's not asking an editing question, it doesn't belong here. Moved to General Discussion.

Re: share your custom power ideas

hyper sonic said:
shadow.wad-chaos control, chaos blast and light dash
All exist Already.
silver.wad-psychic abilities. Being worked on by HMSX, not sure but JTE might make something for it.

metal sonic.wad-light dash,eye ray,hover, emerald finder and chaos control WHAT

Super Flight. Like what happens when the Supervirus is activated except can go forward with the jump button rather than going automatically. Touching the ground ends it.

We need a more advanced Sonic 3 ability. Yes, the insta-shield is good, but we need more stuff.
1.Fire shield=Thok
2.Water shield=Bounce
3.Electric shield=Double Jump
Just like the genesis game. Sheild induces ability.

Well, we already have the thok for Sonic, as well as a double jump shield. All we need is bounce.

Well, as long as this topic exists, I'll go ahead and mention some stuff that I plan to make, may make, and wish I could make:

Phase(Breaks Glide): Phase through walls and obstacles in a manner similar to Chaos Control, only you don't descend, you can turn, and you phase through stuff in a different manner.

Psionics(Improved): Pull towards you any enemy by holding spindash.
(Note: For this I would require A_RemoteAction, and a variation of A_Look to look for any Enemy.)

Decoy ring: Drop a small, fake ring that will set there, spinning, until someone tries to collect it... Then, boom.

Nega-Thok: Thok, backwards o.o
(Note: For this I would need A_RemoteAction, so you may see it for Shuffle's exe mod thingy)

I think he means you jump, then you stay there, floatin, as if you were spin-dashing, then you choose the direction and shoot.

Shuffle said:
That's called a thok.
I think he means like, You jump, then spin straight without descending. More like that... but only of like 3-5 seconds

Chaos said:
I think he means you jump, then you stay there, floatin, as if you were spin-dashing, then you choose the direction and shoot.

Everyone beats me to every thing!

Ima thinkin' a thok where, when you hit the ground, you slide on the ground, and create shockwaves that kill enemies.

I'd like to use that for a character wad I'm going to make eventually.

My powers.

1.Clear gem:Gives the power to make copies of him/herself.
2.Golden Necklace: Rings are multiplied by 2
3.D-Gem ( The "D"stands for disaster.) makes a chaos orb to destroy everything in 13 yard radius.( Only for Sonic.)
4.Light Shoes: Makes Silver run faster.
5.Chaos Snipe:Just chaos spear but goes farther.
6.Chaos Claw:Sharp,pointy chaos spear which replaces your finger tips for a 10 seconds.One slash from this baby and your done.

That's my powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back