Yoshi.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since SSN added the "nojumpspin" value, I would like some suggestions for a new spring up and falling animations or if the ones already here are good. Please state opinion, and post cropped pic of which sprite you like.

You used the "Sniff" sprite from the sheet for the jumping. You should have used the Jump sprite. Third row from bottom, leftmost. Falling animation is right next to it.

I have already done that but thanks for the affirmation. Are you going to work on that 3d yoshi you were doing or just leave it unfinished?

Is there a way to replace one of the slingobjects with a egg? Yoshi can throw eggs. Maybe by socs?

yoshi.wad

I think you're Yoshi.wad is CoOl!Now I upload him every time I go on SRB2!Too bad I don't know how to make a wad... but anyway, thas was off-subject. The Yoshi.wad RoCkS! 8)

yoshi

What I think that you need to do is work on yoshi's sounds. The sounds are all okay in Yoshitest.wad, except for the sound when he is falling down.

Sorry for the bump, but I updated Yoshi! Now he throws eggs, has a strong dislike of water, and has a more realistic speed.
Go to first page to download.

This is a bump and double post...

Anyway I have updated Yoshi. He throws eggs at a good speed, hover jumps the right way. He can't fly as high or run on water anymore. He can stay under water for 30 seconds.

Basically I just made him not overpowered and added the throwing eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back