• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manic

When is it gonna be done that dx char i cannot wait until its COMPLETELY done if its already done please respond and gimme a link
Bram

the topic for this is just three doors down. (two in some cases)

that is part of the SONIC ADVENTURE DX!!!!! topic also, just go back a few pages. :wink:

Theres this big Sonic Robo Blast 2 DX!!!!!!!!! topic you know. If you would of looked though there, you would of found it. Dont make a new topic without checking the obvious places first.

Mystic is more than capable of locking topics that I consider to be beyond the stupidity threshold. This one is stupid, but it was his first really dumb one, so he gets to keep it. All the OTHERS get locked.

That way he can see why all the other ones were locked.

Heh... JetKrazy does that alot. I would know, he's done it to me. Of course, it almost never has a big effect... :roll:

heh. I should really stop, huh?

Ok, so now that the dilemma about the topic and the person that created the topic has been settled, what are we gonna talk about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back