• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

super sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Metalshadow

hi,
i'm new here and i play the game srb2 a LONG time
but somethings been bothering me because
if you transform into super sonic he only changes with a cape
but i schould really appreciate it if someone could change it for me
dont ask me how because i dunno how to do it
(i know the emerald cheat)
Thanks already,Metalshadow

Metalshadow said:
if you transform into super sonic he only changes with a cape

Didn't you hear? SSNTails said he's not gonna change the cape because it's funnier.

It's true, I heard him say it.

But in my SPMoves, he flashes gold and silver and stuff. :) Sadly, the current beta has a bug in which you can turn super in any gametype with no emeralds... I made a fix for it, of course, but meh... :roll:

Really? I heard he just wasn't going to change it yet since it involved sprites and he'd rather wait until the final version to make said sprites.

Yeah, there's the running frames to make, the standing frame, the... uh... The no-z-movement animation?... :roll:

(i know the emerald cheat)
Yeah Right. If you played srb2 for a long time it doesnt mean you know the emerald cheat, especially if we don't know it. : P

The only way you could find out the emerald cheat is if you looked at the source code and understand C or someone told it to you.

I severely doubt you'd know the cheat if you're new to the community.

It's too bad it came out that that cheat still exists. It was originally a public code "GLITTER" in Demo 3, but when Demo 4 came out, we changed it to something secret so people wouldn't use it to get into Castle Eggman.

Note that I said the offer was "stupid". :| Dude, I program SPMoves.
Mystic said:
The only way you could find out the emerald cheat is if you looked at the source code and understand C or someone told it to you.
Not only that, but Mystic himself accedentally let slip some months ago. :roll: I just-so-happened to be around at the time and he tried to convince it was for some really old version that I wouldn't have.

Wait, that was how you got into Castle Eggman in Demo 4? How surprising.

Of course, Demo 4 only had THE MOST INSANELY DIFFICULT SRB2 SPECIAL STAGES KNOWN TO MANKIND... but that's another story.

Maybe somebody should update them for v1.08 and torture humanity by making them play it yet again? :3

I dunno, I think the idea was to have a massive coop netgame...
Eh, you're right. It's crazy. Heh, I miss the solid enemys now... I mean, you could safely hit a Jet-Syn Bomber dropping and not get hurt unless you hit the bottom of it. Strafeing while wall climbing made Mystic Realm/Mystic Way/Mystic Level Pack/Whatever really easy sometimes. I practicly grew up in AGZ!

Nah, I thought the one where you had to bounce on a lot of springs to grab in mid-air was harder. The ones in Demo 4.3X were pretty fun, actually.

They were fun, but very VERY hard to find a working strategy for...

Kinda brings us back to Mystic's F-Zero GX rant, actually. If in another topic.

Supersonic in SRB2 normal is supposed to be SuperMan Sonic. Think about it:

1. S Sign for the life icon
2. Red Cape
3. Superman Music in background :P

It's being removed from 1.09 as well for obvious reasons.

Too bad, that was one of the last cheats people didn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back