SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definately agree that the gameplay is off. As well as the level design in general, but the running is your problem. You didn't use the Sonic Rider or Shadow Rider characters. Those are the ones that use the boards. Also yeah, strafing left and right doesn't really work. Sucks, dunnit?

Yeah it does, but when I went into the new game thing there was only Sonic, Tails, and Knux, thats it, no, "riders". Whats up with that?

Seanic said:
Dude, there isnt even a true hyper sonic wad, and most likely there wont be one since its a cheap overpowered fancharector.

As long as his hair is differen't, I won't complain about it too much. Just....don't max out everything in S_SKIN.

True Hyper Sonic said:
What about SMS.....hes a cheap overpowered fan character :roll:

Keep SMS outside your T.H.S bussiness.

Seanic said:
Yes, and SMS made him, so unless the guy who made true hyper sonic wads him, it aint happening.

EDIT: aparently it was made by lightdasher, good luck finishing it.

T.H.S is made by lightdasher? Well, good luck working 2 months on a wad request.

I got it to work, I found a glitch on Splash canyon, at the very begining, as you take off you hit a railing/fence thats supposed to keep you from going off the edge into a lake. Well someone left a space in the fence where its not solid, and you can't turn away from it either because of the barly working left and right keys.

you guys are aware that i made a rouge rider? don't you? hey, would you like me to work on a E-1000000 Rider?

>.< i spent 2 hours and a day working on rouge rider, and no one has done a knuckles rider yet...

I think that wad is good, exept i noticed that some of them dont work like how they are supposed to

i looked off the MKraces wad while i was making this and i dont know how these dont seem to work

Not today, but I'll upload the files soon enough. I don't know what Flame's wad has, but the current SRB2Riders.wad now has the *beep* sounds when you're going through the menu. I'll check out that wad later, along with that Tails Rider.

And this mod is for Multiplayer only. Don't go to Single Player, the soc messes up when combined with the Analog On.

Well, at least fix the Super Sonic trick in the Shadowrider.wad

PS: Do not make a spinning Shadow using the regular board sprites. Put some effort in it, like you did with Sonic. :P

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And this mod is for Multiplayer only. Don't go to Single Player, the soc messes up when combined with the Analog On.

I noticed that Bug... its hard to control it in single player with Analog on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back