n00b rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

I've found some old topic I made some time ago. I hope this isn't stupid enough to be locked. It's mean as a joke, don't take it seriously, and is certainly old... But man, a lot of things there are true!

With you, the n00b rules!

1. Break the rules ALWAYS.
  2. Make non-sense and off-topic posts as much as possible. If they're the 100% of your messages, better yet.
  3. Bump all the old topics you can find. If you can bump the first post in the messageboard, better yet.
  4. Pos no undrstndbl n misepld mesagse alwyas. |f 1337, 83++3|2 y3+.
  5. Always think that because you say something it's right and that everybody else is wrong.
  6. Ignore popular knowledge as much as possible. Don't read the pages about the topic of the messageboard, just post without worrying about it. And of course, don't use Google or any other searcher.
  7. If you watch something you didn't saw before, asume that nobody knew about it and post it as the amazing news of the millenium, being you the discoverer.
  8. Always think that you're the best. Always think that the administrators and moderators are worth nothing and that everybody should follow you. If possible, flame the administrators and the moderators.
  9. Create flamewars as much as possible.
  10. Propose stupid games/polls/etc. to the people as often as possible. The more stupid it is, the best it is.
  11. Your nick should be something stupid or non-sense.
  12. Try to get all your posts and topics in the Spam/Trash forum of the messageboard if possible.
  13. After anything you can't explain or you can't say anything about, say "LOL INTERNET".
  14. Don't have a life outside internet.
  15. Do anything else that isn't explicity specified here that annoys decent people.
  16. Get banned as fast as possible.
  17. Spam the messageboard with fake accounts and such stuff after being banned.

If you follow all those rules, consider yourself a professional n00b and you're the perfect candidate for the "w00t guru n00b" prize. If you get banned from everywhere, then you're an "1337 ultimate n00b", and you're in conditions to teach to more learners to be expert n00bs.

I insist, this should be converted to a Flash movie or something XD

• [offtopic]Hey Sik! Long time no see! You still doing SRB2 town?[/offtopic]
14.Don't have a life outside the internet.
  • That's funny. Especially the one about using completely incorrect grammar.

Sik said:
I've found some old topic I made some time ago. I hope this isn't stupid enough to be locked. It's mean as a joke, don't take it seriously, and is certainly old... But man, a lot of things there are true!

1. That one completely wins. Wanna know why? Because that means they can break the n00b rules, which in turn means they obey the real rules, which makes them intelligent users.

Wait. That makes us all n00bs? D:

Sik said:
7. If you watch something you didn't saw before, asume that nobody knew about it and post it as the amazing news of the millenium, being you the discoverer.

omg lolz did u know abut dis totaly awsum intarwebs site?

www.google.com

it leik, hlps u find stuf!!11oneeleven!11!1one+shift!

--------------------------------------------------------------

This actually has potential of becoming like bad.wad, a great example of what not to do. Hehe...

*EDIT* Especially since what I posted broke a n00b rule anyway. Google isn't a site that you watch. O.o

14.Don't have a life outside the internet.

Actually, noobs are generally the ones that have too much of a life outside the internet. The admins, moderators and 25% of the intelligent users don't have a life.

[quote="Jazz")it leik, hlps u find stuf!!11oneeleven!11!1one+shift!
EDIT: lulz it doznt work teh cuote asf

omg its mag1cal ztuff, i nev4h saw sumthin liek that! itz true, u say somthin and it finds stuf about it lolz!!!!!!11!!!!2

Nah, out of jokes. I've found this topic quite funny, some rules made me laugh, such as 7 and 17. :3

ree-c said:
Sik said:

1. That one completely wins. Wanna know why? Because that means they can break the n00b rules, which in turn means they obey the real rules, which makes them intelligent users.

Wait. That makes us all n00bs? D:

1. Crap, I didn't notice that one, I should have mentioned explicitly that they should break the messageboard rules.

By the way, thanks for your opinions, and yes, I'm yet with SRB2-Town, but I need a scanner or something... Scanning here is quite expensive...

EDIT: fixed BBCode tag that I don't understand how it broke up.

I think I saw that somewhere... But they ARE funny.

I would be careful if I were you, because once I made a topic with some funny, FAKE rules, and they tought that I posted some rules that I wanted to see and it got locked. Later on, it advanced to a more drastic episode, but that's another story.

Espyo said:

I said I once posted them before... It was on the S2Beta forum when it yet was SWS2B... In fact I changed the last sentence to avoid problems... (it was making fun of two n00bs we had back then)

And also, if somebody thinks they're for real, he's a n00b :P Pay attention, man...

Espyo said:
Sotru lolz

Espyo said:
I would be careful if I were you, because once I made a topic with some funny, FAKE rules, and they tought that I posted some rules that I wanted to see and it got locked. Later on, it advanced to a more drastic episode, but that's another story.
XD yeah, people can be so dense.

Jazz said:
supersonic45 said:
You forgot "If you;re gonna say something, don't but a number higher then your IQ."

Don't but a number higher than your IQ?

Don't put. Comes from some video, I is not telling you :l
I'll leave it unedited...until holidays come, that's when I edit at least 5 posts REALLY old.

Turbo said:
New Rules:
KILL EVERYONE WHOS FLAMES U AND SHOOT TEH ADMINS!!11Q
Me said:
You forgot "If you;re gonna say something, don't but a number higher then your IQ."

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back