Is there too many coop servers online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the post I just posted because I hosted a coop server (so the newbies won't cry for coop) and everyone wanted Ctf! Nice!

Too many people ask me for coop. It's like, what's the point? Three levels and that's it. I'd rather wait for the final because beating it over and over again in coop with only 3 levels finishes rather quickly. Besides, I'm more of a CTF type of guy, though sometimes I might do match.

arnold_the_bartender said:
Too many people ask me for coop. It's like, what's the point? Three levels and that's it. I'd rather wait for the final because beating it over and over again in coop with only 3 levels finishes rather quickly. Besides, I'm more of a CTF type of guy, though sometimes I might do match.

Then host CTF/Match and ignore the cries for coop.

I think the master server is getting slightly better. Recently I found a few match servers online, and hosted my own CTF server that went great.

Also, I think co-op is only fun if you have a good mod added in. (Besides Mystic Realm, seriously. It's good but I'm sick of it now, and I'm sure others are too.)

I'll Begin said:
I don't think there are ENOUGH co-op servers.

The only way I could think you are serious is if you didn't have the wads to join the ton of co-op servers out there.

Jellybones69 said:
I think the master server is getting slightly better. Recently I found a few match servers online, and hosted my own CTF server that went great.

Heh, that was pretty fun when I joined your server. Your character tends to be pretty fun in some zones.

Maybe co-op should be limited to about 3 Players at a time?

Each player is forced to be a specific skin like Player 1 Sonic, Player 2 Tails etc. Maybe the host can change them with a new host command or something...

Don't really know how wads would work though... I don't think removing them entirely is a very good idea so I dunno...

Wait, someone actually prefers Tag?

Jellybones69 said:
Also, I think co-op is only fun if you have a good mod added in. (Besides Mystic Realm, seriously. It's good but I'm sick of it now, and I'm sure others are too.)

Yes.

I have opened some dedicated serves and normal ones. People has approved.

Firstly, no one keeps causing troubles on my server. If a player starts cursing or doing spam I kick him out. Everyone has to respect each other.

In tag/match/ctf servers I avoid to set RESPAWNITEMTIME 0 because I know what can happen after it.

If someone asks "add Shadow, amy, mario, plz", I say "no, sorry".

I have hosted Mystic Realm, people who STAY and SURVIVE has liked too. How "survive"? I thought of something different: let's try to make a server that could be a nightmare for new players, an express for a challenging trip, a Mystic Realm Express on 2nd Quest in Hard Mode. Deadlines and goals are determined for players. Players can shoot enemies in hardest levels...or will die fast. If players keeps to play latest levels, they can play "award" levels.

srb21011.png

Who knows I can speak more about it later...

There are too much Coop servers. I'd rather have a change of gametype than the same one twenty-so times.

The thing I would say is if there is a gametype you don't want to play, then don't go on it. Simple as that, although before I couldn't get on the MS to play ages, there were quite a few RP/Hangout servers. If you see a gametype you want to play, don't hesitate, just go on it really.

I remember a person kept saying "coop coop coop coop coop" every 5-10 seconds on a server. Then I said "kick kick kick kick".
another person said " ban ban ban ban ban"
So the answer is YES !

srb2kirbyo said:
I remember a person kept saying "coop coop coop coop coop" every 5-10 seconds on a server. Then I said "kick kick kick kick".
another person said " ban ban ban ban ban"
So the answer is YES !
Dude well yeah the guy who said co-op better be kicked by the host because he is so totally spamming dude and that may annoy a lot of people on the server.

Obviously is because every new user that joins is a hangouter, and most of users just like to roleplay, I have to admit the SRB2 chat is easy and fun but, I don´t like the idea of it always being coop, people can easly talk during CTF or TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back