What is your favourite Garfield comic strip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarhanMalek

IAmAMuslim
Good morning, guys!

I am making this new & attracting thread because i want to know that if you ever grown up with Garfield, right? Well, my most favourite Garfield comic strips was the July 28 & September 3 from 2006... Because on July 28, Jon Arbuckle & Dr. Liz Wilson finally becoming a couple & i like the full 3 panels on the strip (even the kissing part on the middle panel... Aww... Isn't that romantic?) & on the September 3 strip (Both strips i mention was on the same year, which is 2006), i like the entire Sunday strip where Jon & Liz dated by one night. In which, they eat the twin helpings of meatloaf & mashed potatoes. Then, they go on the cinema & finally kissed on the car... Aww... More romantic! Finally, in the last strip, Jon was back with his great smile. Then, i would be thinking, "Wow... Maybe Jon & Liz has intercourse in the car while kissing? And that's why Jon smiled?". And finally, Garfield thoughts that he will never ask Jon of how his date night went. Great! My favourite Garfield comic strips were both romantic ones!!! So sweet!!!

So, what's your favourite Garfield strip? If you have one... Post it in here, okay? Have a nice try, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
fSymsOGXO5e172npaV6L70kI_500.gif

my personal favourite, it represents the duality of man.

(courtesy of garfieldminusgarfield.net)

>new & attracting thread

>if you have ever grown up with Garfield

There isn't much that makes this attracting, let alone on a _Sonic_ __fangame__ forum. I'd assume each and everyone here has their different interests besides Sonic, so having people conglomerate here about a specific interest that you have is quite doubtful.

Not to mention the fact that because of the inherent nature of Garfield, you'd need to find someone who is STILL interested in it to contribute to this thread. When I was a child (read: 6-10 years old) I really liked Garfield a lot, reading the comic strips and watching the weekday afternoon cartoon that aired on television at the time. That was over 20 years ago. I don't remember anything except particularly liking books 13-15. I gave all those books away LONG ago because Garfield is something you tend to grow out of and hence they were given to another child in that age bracket who would also appreciate them.

Hence, even though I DID grow up liking Garfield, I can't answer your question. A better topic opener would be "Does anyone like Garfield?", describing what Garfield is for those that don't even know what Garfield is, and then describing why you like it.

Well, this was actually a general discussion & off-topic!

Why i say that? Because i am a loyal fan of Garfield since 2010 & a loyal fan of Sonic since 2012 (The year i also played & owned SRB2 for the first time), everyone!

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

And look at my avatar, Mystic & everyone... Look... It also has my picture with Garfield, to show that i am his most loyal fan since 2010, okay?

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Well, you have remembered right?

And... At all, my most favourite comic strip is this:
ga060728.gif

takethatb.gif

My favourite has got to be this one, because it is the antithesis of fast, which is what Sonic the Hedgehog is all about. Sometimes it is nice to take a break from the hectic pace of SRB2 development.

takethatb.gif

My favourite has got to be this one, because it is the antithesis of fast, which is what Sonic the Hedgehog is all about. Sometimes it is nice to take a break from the hectic pace of SRB2 development.

Coincidentally (and agonizingly), this image refuses to load fully for me.

I remember having an affinity for the Garfield & Friends TV show. I saw the segment "Mistakes will Happen" a few months ago, and I got a couple of chuckles out of it.

Sorry, but I can't directly answer your question about my favorite strip. I was obsessed with Garfield too when I was younger, but now I can't really remember any of them. The stories in "Garfield: His Nine Lives" were more memorable, and I liked the "In the Beginning" and "The Garden" chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back