SAGE is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any Sonic games that you've made and possibly want to show off to thousands of people for a week, register it and your SAGE booth in via this website!

For those who do not know, the Sonic Amature Games Expo or SAGE is an online convention held every year to show off the latest Sonic fan games. Each game has a corresponding "booth" which is a website containing information about a fan game, and downloads for your fan game(s). Booths are linked from the SAGE website. It's like E3... only for fan games!

Can we get an idea of who is expected to participate outside of SRB2? I've heard a few claims that Sonic XG Retro plans to have a release out for SAGE but I believe that's a bit ambitious and knowing the general procedure of fangames, they'll either be late or a no-show. I'm also curious about ET:CF, as last year I sank quite a bit of my time into time-attacking the new levels. I think I still rule the leader board on a couple of them.

Also any chance we'll be seeing any interesting non-sonic games like "Nothing" and the one with the blue-haired protagonist and the insanely difficult side-scrolling RPGish gameplay?

Also what's the policy going to be on workshops, or is it too early to ask about them? I've been debating with myself as to whether or not I want to try to contribute to something like that but I may not have the patience, the tech, or the time for it.

I hope that one game someone linked a video of on IRC with the stone jesus is at SAGE. I'm also looking forward to SRB2ME!

SAGE is an online convention

I thought it was a convention that actually took place somewhere. Doesn't matter to me though, now I can go!

Hey, guys a new SAGE 14 Promo is here and guess what fan-game is in it? (If you can't guess I feel sorry for you.)

The Sage 14 Promo video

Too bad the "missing" Srb2ME video didn't make it in time.

By the way, When is STjr sending Srb2ME ? (Date please.)

Ooh, InstantSonic fixed the video. Now Sonic Nexus looks way more interesting.

Looks the same?

Anyways the SRB2ME was really boring compared to all the other videos. It was more of a "Run down boring long hallways and show off a new thing"

But... it is the same video we got a while ago. I wished someone made a new one showing off match mode and stuff.

Autosaver said:
I wished someone made a new one showing off match mode and stuff.

Sure, we'll make fancy new videos and give you a buggy game.

Deal with it.

Cue said:
Autosaver said:

Deal with it.

Well, I don't think thirty seconds of using fraps will make a game buggy. :/

Edit: O_o

Autosaver said:
Cue said:
Autosaver said:

Deal with it.

Well, I don't think 1 minutes of using fraps will make a game buggy. :/

Is it even possible to use fraps with SRB2 in software mode...?

Autosaver said:
Looks the same?

No, Instant had uploaded an older version of the video which he later replaced with the version srb2kirbyo linked to. The newer version has the Nexus footage running at the proper speed and showing off a more interesting part of the level.

FoxBlitzz said:
Autosaver said:
Looks the same?

No, Instant had uploaded an older version of the video which he later replaced with the version srb2kirbyo linked to. The newer version has the Nexus footage running at the proper speed and showing off a more interesting part of the level.

Oh I ONLY saw SRB2kirbyo then I saw InstantSonics, not knowing Instant Sonic replaced it.

Edit:shouldn't this be in the games forum?

Autosaver said:
SRB2ME was really boring compared to all the other videos. It was more of a "Run down boring long hallways and show off a new thing"

But... it is the same video we got a while ago. I wished someone made a new one showing off match mode and stuff.

Even though that is what you think. We are more original than the other games. We have 3D, Original(ish?) gameplay, and no sprite rips.

Jacy said:
Autosaver said:
SRB2ME was really boring compared to all the other videos. It was more of a "Run down boring long hallways and show off a new thing"

Even though that is what you think. We are more original than the other games. We have 3D, Original(ish?) gameplay, and no sprite rips.

What about Mario mode ?

2nd: I doubt that is all the games that is gonna show up at sage.

InstantSonic said:
If you have any Sonic games that you've made and possibly want to show off to thousands of people for a week, register it and your SAGE booth in via this website!

For those who do not know, the Sonic Amature Games Expo or SAGE is an online convention held every year to show off the latest Sonic fan games. Each game has a corresponding "booth" which is a website containing information about a fan game, and downloads for your fan game(s). Booths are linked from the SAGE website. It's like E3... only for fan games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back