SRB2 set for SAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not compressed into a self-extracting RAR yet so I really don't know the exact file size. Probably less than 100 MB, though.

I saw some other games that were set for SAGE, SRB2ME will wing since all of the other game have way too much sprite rips and are basically the same as old Sonic.

Sonnarkku said:
I saw some other games that were set for SAGE, SRB2ME will wing since all of the other game have way too much sprite rips and are basically the same as old Sonic.

SAGE is a contest, too?

The only ones that caught my attention was SRB2 and Sonic Emerald Hunt (which had some ugly sonic sprites. Hope it's fixed later or something.)

There is a chance that the other games can win as well, Sonic rebirth and sonic nexus both look like they could do well alongside SRB2.

My absence from this forum for a long time brings this, what joy.
Now this is to get excited about, getting back to SRB2 and a new edition at that.
3 years ago I just found the game, and now its being finished...well, sort of.
WOOP!

Wow. This is the first time I've posted in easily 2 years... Anyway, the SRB2 release date is EATING away at my patience... I think I'll stay awake on Monday (I think!) night just waiting for 1.1 to be released. And Srb2 is too epic to NOT win 1st at SAGE!

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Wow. This is the first time I've posted in easily 2 years... Anyway, the SRB2 release date is EATING away at my patience... I think I'll stay awake on Monday (I think!) night just waiting for 1.1 to be released. And Srb2 is too epic to NOT win 1st at SAGE!

It on Saturday right?
2nd 1.1 is never coming out now. Srb2me is now Srb2 2.0.

You're right Kirbyo. It comes out on Saturday and I have been away from the forums for too long to realize that ME is now 2.0. Well, I'm staying up next Friday then until it comes out...

srb2kirbyo said:
That is the beta not the real 1.1.
Well unfortunately, the beta 1.1 is the only 1.1 that's going to exist.

Kaysakado already gave the reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back