SRB2 set for SAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd probably be safer just to use the find and replace option to change the linedef, sector, and thing types while using the 1.09.4 and the 1.1 configurations as a reference.

srb2kirbyo said:
Do you call a month a "few short days"?

Why yes I do because I'm already on vacation and having fun. Time flies when you're having fun! Besides, there are plenty of things to do between now and then to help you forget your anxiety of SRB2ME's release.[/quote]

Ok, Because some think it is being released this month. It is nice that you are on vacation though.

srb2kirbyo said:
Ok, Because some think it is being released this month. It is nice that you are on vacation though.

Yeah, that's one of the great things about private school! Thanks Dr. Pepper! I'll look at this after I see Transformers: Revenge of the fallen.

Kitsune said:
Are Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles gonna be done by then?

I haven't seen any new finished Knuckles sprites in any ME clip/screenshot. And Sonic and Tails are already done..... Right?
Right?

Uhh, no.

Sonic and Tails only have their "on the edge" sprites for the back angle, and Tails doesn't have any Tails pickup sprites.

SAGE is now readying for their work.

Official Image straight from the SAGE website as of July4
logo.png

Booths are sure to be getting set up as we read this

Autosaver said:
Jellybones69 said:
He didn't make it. Read his post.
Stop putting words in my mouth.

But I like putting words in mouths. :(

Sage entries are put into categories, right? What category will SRB2 be put in?

I don't know what categories SAGE has, but if any, I'd say 3D, Multiplayer, or somethings like those.

hey, I'm curious about the size of the srb2ME
SSNTails can you tell me some idea of the size of it?

because i have an slow conection for you to have an idea i spend 5 hours downloading version 1.9.4!!

And another question, you will do some patch to update the previous version of srb2???

SRB2ME is too drastic a change to have a patch. ME is larger in filesize than 1.09.4, but not drastically so. If you're downloading it via a 56K modem it will take several hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back