SRB2 set for SAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, I think there are a lot of things that need to be updated on the srb2.org main site.

Stuff like the addons, for once. Charmy needs to be uploaded there.

But it's too late now, since I need to port all my characters to the 1.1 palette.

Does this mean that the design contest currently accepting entries isn't the last 1.09.4 contest?

Well, looks like I can procrastinate more. Wonderful.

Spazzo said:
At least I don't have to scold people for calling it May Edition anymore. :P

True, no one could ever mess up SRB2SE. Special Edition.

Hopefully with the delayed release of SRB2 I'll have a more productive summer. Gotta practice lots of piano, compose music, learn japanese, get better at drawing, do photography! (I'll probably fail at all of them xD)

Ultimate said:
Spazzo said:
At least I don't have to scold people for calling it May Edition anymore. :P

True, no one could ever mess up SRB2SE. Special Edition.

Hopefully with the delayed release of SRB2 I'll have a more productive summer. Gotta practice lots of piano, compose music, learn japanese, get better at drawing, do photography! (I'll probably fail at all of them xD)
Nah, your music is good, Japanese is apparently easy when you learn the basics (My uncle is learning right now) and photography looks easy to do! you will ace them all
Now getting back on topic will there be any new features since you are delaying the deadline for a about a 2 month?

I loved the Arid Canyon music, could we at least get screenshots every so often?
----------------
Thank goodness, now I don't have to rush my mod.

Are you sure we can't get SRB2ME at the previewed time? Even though there's SAGE, we have some good testers, and besides, not only it'll let us waiting more better the next version but it'll stop some noobs asking when are we gonna have SRB2ME or something...

But I'm just asking...

No, you can't. It's already been decided, and we're slowing down a tad in favor of being able to work longer. We've got too much on our plate to release it in May.

Srb2.org needs to be completely redesigned. Frames are evil.

How about just a release of the stuff that works in May? Just multiplayer? The match beta worked pretty well.

I don't think you guys get it, so let me spell this out for you.

We are delaying SRB2ME for two months. The reason is that it is not quite done, and we would like to release a quality game for you to play. We are not releasing anything in May. We are not releasing a partial release, we are not releasing the full thing.

As much as we don't want to delay it, we also don't want to release something that is buggy and incomplete. We ask for you to be patient as we attempt to produce the best game we can for the actual release. I assure you that when SRB2ME comes out the extra two month wait will have totally been worth it.

Wait, if ME stands for "Marriage Edition", and It's not being released for the Marriage, then shouldn't it be renamed?

In any case, A delayed version is better than a buggy version. Just as long as it's not anouther 10 years.

Well technically, there won't be a 1.04.5, as the next version was supposed to be the final release. But since she said yes, then you can now play with an unfinished 1.1 instead. And by unfinished, I mean that it's still missing a lot of levels. If there was no marriage, there'd be no SRB2ME. I certainly wouldn't want it to be called SRB2HME, though.

I was thinking SRB2 Sage Edition.

But, now that I think about, you're definitely right. The name should remain marriage edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back