SAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candescence

I think someone should show the latest version of srb2(1.08) at sage this time. or..... why didn't srb2 show up at sage last time? registration has commenced!

Why, it's on the 35th of Septembruary, of course.

... well actually it's on March 9. I'll probably end up releasing the finished version of Poisoned Paradise there. And possibly something else as well, but that's classified. That, or I'll be lazy and not participate, which is indeed likely. :D

cronosonic said:
I think someone should show the latest version of srb2(1.08) at sage this time. or..... why didn't srb2 show up at sage last time? registration has commenced!

We release new versions of SRB2 when they're done/ready, not on a specific date. Sometimes that random timing coincides with SAGE. Most of the time it doesn't.

whoa! With all the SRB2 junk at SAGE on Septemburary 35th, there's going to be no room at SAGE for other games! I'm currently whipping up a little game of my own in Flash, but it's not gonna be good, and it's not gonna come at this next Sage. I so far have 1.4 zones out of about 10 or 20.

hotdog003 said:
whoa! With all the SRB2 junk at SAGE on Septemburary 35th, there's going to be no room at SAGE for other games!

SASRB2 is a lot of SRB2 junk? It's one add-on. As far as I knew, there's not gonna be any other SRB2 related stuff there even. I doubt SAGE will be overwhelmed with SRB2 this time.

Well, there's gonna be SASRB2, COWDUNG.WAD, maybe the next demo of SRB2 itself! Who knows? But, Arrow, I see your point. Man, I might even release my Lord of the Rings demo there. So far, my sister and I have gotten up to the river at the end of "Fellowship of the Ring".

hotdog003 said:
Well, there's gonna be SASRB2, COWDUNG.WAD, maybe the next demo of SRB2 itself!

COWDUNG.WAD I've never heard of. And as for the next demo, you don't know that. We'll release it when it's done. :P

There is no way 1.09's getting out in eight days. Lots of changes still need to be made, and we're going to test this one for a full week at least, so as to avoid a dud release like 1.08. I'm hoping no one will find any bugs in the first ten days after 1.09's release (excepting renderer glitches, which as we all know can only be fixed by God himself).

a441 said:
There is no way 1.09's getting out in eight days.

Technically it's 12 days since SAGE is on the 14th this year for some odd reason, but your point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back