Favorite Sonic Cartoon

What is your favorite Sonic Cartoon?

• SatAM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (AoSTH)

• Sonic Underground

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ashamed. I'm going to tell the world!

I VOTED FOR, AND ALSO ENJOY, THE ADVENTURES OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy, because she's a huge SatAM fangirl. Which reminds me, I have to dig my recorded SatAM tapes out of the closet.

Yeah, but I know that AoStH sucked. I liked it anyway.

[Scratch]HA-HA HA-HA![/Scratch]

Maybe you should split Sonic X into "Sonic X Original" and "Sonic X 4Kids dub".

And where's the Sonic Anime?

I remember I used to have to go to school when it was on, so I'd record it on a tape every single day and it was so huge, it'd take all day to watch the whole thing. Sadly, I was recording on the same tape I was watching, so half the eps got written on.

My vote is winning. YAY! Wait a minute...I voted wrong!!! OMG I'm so stupid. I meant to vote for the series with the only episodes I remember
The Train episode, Miles looks for his parents, and when sonic lost his shoes and when he ran he kept burning his feet.

THose were the days....Where did it all go. I think it was AoSTH.

I voted for AoSTH for the mere fact that I grew up with it. Only seen a few episodes of Sonic X and SaTAM.

I only saw one ep. of Sonic Underground in English (and all three Hedgehogs used the Erkle voice) and it was nothing more then reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally strange.

Sonic Underground was too much of a mix of SatAM and AoSTH. Eggman was an idiot, there was wackyness, and the two mutts (That were enemies of Sonic) were basically flesh-and-blood versions of Scratch and Grounder, who were actually a tad smarter, and very much funnier.

SatAM was a great show, and showed a lot of emotion. It also had great art and music, however, without Sonic and Tails, a fan (at first glance) would have no idea it was related to Sonic. Too much SEGASonic is a bad thing, but not enough works the same way.

Sonic X would've gotten my vote, if it had just slightly more depth. The art is fantastic (Being the same as the games' today), and the writing is good, but the humor aspect isn't quite as much as there as in another one of the Sonic cartoons. Plus, they edited out too much of the good stuff for the US/UK edit. Meh. >_<

Thus, and I am not afriad to say it, but Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
gets my vote. The art may have been somewhat bad, and the lip-synch was occasioanlly off (But hey, it was only 1993-1996, give DiC a break ^_^). It had that hillarious element that the other three cartoons simply did not live up to, with an incredibly mix of characters. All of them were smart in SOME way (Okay, mabey not Grounder... ^_^;), but they all had a stupid element that made them funny, especially Eggman. I loved it when he had his temper tantrums XD. It also had the most of the game series in it (Aside from Sonic X), and that makes for something that Sonic Underground and SatAM especially didn't have. I just grew up with the cartoon when it aired on UPN38, and it was part of my early childhoood that made part of me today. AoSTH gets my vote.

And, BTW, here is my order of votes:

1. Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog
2. Sonic X
3. SatAM
4. Sonic Underground

(And PS, the reason I didn't put in the Sonic Anime, was because I was talking about cartoons that actually aired for a while, not a feature-length movie ^_~)

Someday I'll find the AoSTH mini-series "Quest for the Chaos Emeralds" on the internet...

Just thought I'd clear up some common misconceptions here.

I'm roughly five days late on this one, but anime most certainly are cartoons. You could also say manga are as well, when you consider the definition of cartoon. *beans Shaf*

Secondly, the original Sonic Anime, if I'm not mistaken, was a two episode OVA. The American release was combined into one movie.

And in case anyone was curious, my vote was for Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. That cartoon was ultimate...

I must go for the very first Sonic shows with Scratch and Grounder. I grew up with them. I wish they were back on air. At least I have 1 whole tape of it and some scatterered here and there with other stuff...(like the very first Mario cartoons) Ah wait...I am talking about the enemy...anyways...yep...the best...and how dare you say Sonic Underground stank? I loved that, but they should have had more different voices, rather than one person doing all the Sonya...Sonic and....uh...>_< grrr don't tell me! THE GREEN HEDGEHOG! Anyways... waaaa I miss Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Well, if you miss them so much, there are VHS tapes of Sonic Underground on the way, a DVD of SatAM coming soon,
and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog airs on Disney Channel,
as well as having VHS tapes avalible at Blockbuster, ect.

A Blast from the Past!

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
Lies. It still airs on Disney channel, as well as a heap of other old shows
coincidentially on the same day (i.e Doug)

YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT TIME AOSTH IS ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back