She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo is right. ME stands for "Marriage Edition". Hell, AJ said so himself In the very first post of this topic!. If you can't even believe AJ, who are you going to believe?

Sonict said:
Spazzo is right. ME stands for "Marriage Edition". Hell, AJ said so himself In the very first post of this topic!. If you can't even believe AJ, who are you going to believe?
<strike>I never trust AJ.</strike>

Sonict said:

Thats what I thought....

People think its May edition? ROFL

Sonict said:
Opps, how did I miss that.

Hey SSNTails, youre pretty cool and lucky, i still dont have a GF yet! Hope it goes well

I WILL FIYA MAH LAZOR AT MY FRIEND AND MAH TEST BWAAAAAAH!

Sonicdude456 said:
Hey SSNTails, youre pretty cool and lucky, i still dont have a GF yet! Hope it goes well

That was...interesting to say the least [Laughs}.

Sonicdude456 said:

Sounds like HDiJ to me....

Sonicdude456 said:

Sounds like HDiJ to me....[/quote]

I just like saying random things that come off the top of my head

Taylor said:
I fiyad my lazor at mah school, the only things i had in mah pocket was a pencil, pop rocks, and mah ammo for mah lazor.
P.s. The Lazor came out of mah backside!

Congrats!

I'm happy for you, SSN! Hope your celebration is a happy one!
♪ All you need is love! ♪
I'll be working on a map for the occasion!
thumbs_up.jpg

I had to stick my hand through the internet to congratulate you, consider yourself honored.

I know I'm late with this but, Nice job man, good luck with your soon to be bride....
And if something seems amiss, check what your wearing thats out of the normal, because its cursed... happens to everybody heh

Have fun, good luck, and hold on to her tight man.

On the morning of May 1st, I finally start reading stuff; my bad for being super late. But anyway...HAPPY MARRIAGE! Have a good life, but try to stay connected.

Re: She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Insid

SSNTails said:
I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I've been engaged for almost a month now. I'm getting married in May!

Because of this, I am going to do an SRB2 release close to that time. It doesn't mean SRB2 will no longer be worked on after I'm married, but there's no guarantee that it will be, and my free time will be more limited.

It will be known as SRB2ME, or "SRB2 Marriage Edition".
And yes, I will try to get Knuckles done by then.
FuriousFox said:
Scratch that. SRB2ME got delayed until July.
Why! Just why does SRB2ME have to be on hold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back