The Creepiest Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think is the creepiest hero? I don't really know, because I only play like 5 different series of video games, but you all probably play more series than me.

Creepiest hero... I think that'll be werehog. Nah, jokes. I don't play too much "creepy" games, so I can't answer that correctly...

Nobody's ever heard of this game, I bet, but...

This is Super Angelo. It's basically a complete and total Mario ripoff, even though it's still a pretty OK game.

The thing is that Angelo never stops staring directly at you, the player. Ever.

To be fair, the interpretation of G-Man's place in the Half-Life series can vary from game to game. I've never played Half-Life: Opposing Force, but I've heard in that game the G-Man acts as a villain of sorts to protagonist Adrian Shephard, reactivating a bomb intended to destroy Black Mesa and things of that sort. Granted, his actions could be construed as attempting to stop the Xen or Race X invasions in that game, but cannon games make his relations to the Xen more ambiguous. That, and we don't fully understand his motives yet.

Last edited:
Granted, his actions could be construed as attempting to stop the Xen or Race X invasions in that game, but cannon games make his relations to the Xen more ambiguous. That, and we don't fully understand his motives yet.

I think the HL2 episodes have shown pretty clearly that G-Man isn't a fan of the Xen aliens, the Vortigaunts in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back