Sonic 2006 - PC CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly late when it comes to there being a PC version or a page on Amazon.co.uk, but I didn't know they'd bumped the release date to March. That's not shabby. I'm ready to import that, actually.

hmmmm....
i can't really give my full opinion without a picture of the game....
i guess it's just that new. :?

wait, is this going to be like the new game for the PS3?
if it is, who gives about a picture, I MUST HAVE IT!!! :mrgreen:

Please type correctly and think about what you post, Mighty. Try to not make yourself look like a moron.

I prefer that most games at least have a PC port.

Changable resolution, roughly 50 buttons, ect.

And tell me about someone who does not own a computer, and I'll tell you about 5 people who do not own a particular console.

SRB2-Playah WINS. Those reasons, plus, consoles are too expensive and PCs can do so much more than consoles (Internet browsers are a big plus), and you understand why I only have a PC. Now if only Sega would follow suit with SA2 and ShTH I'll be really happy. As is, we're getting Riders too!

Worse control, lagg chance, need for new stuff to even run the game, need for enough space, basic system requirements, etc.

Nope, console for me. Btw, the next generation consoles DO have a internet browser, and the wii also has the channels, like the quick wheather channel.

You bet I'll replace the wii with my computer! SRB2 on the wii......wow

Super mystic sonic said:
Worse control, lagg chance, need for new stuff to even run the game, need for enough space, basic system requirements, etc.

Nope, console for me. Btw, the next generation consoles DO have a internet browser, and the wii also has the channels, like the quick wheather channel.

You bet I'll replace the wii with my computer! SRB2 on the wii......wow

Simple, get a new computer. This computer cost less than all of the 3 consoles.

Jus need a better graphics card. .x

SMS, you get gamepads for your computer for a reason. I use mine to play the PC version of Psychonauts. It works brilliantly. And for FPS games, you only need to use WASD and Mouselook. That's the FPS gamer's deadliest weapon.

If i know it, It'll be like the Sonic Heroes Port to PC, Loads more glitches that were not on the Console versions. (in Sonic Heroes for PC, There's 3 team glitches in it. one of them is that the speed member can't be knocked down unless they have no rings. Then there's this glitch that looks funny. When someone is knocked down, they go one frame to far and looks like they are falling on the floor. Then when you lose a life as a flight type, The other members will zoom at you and you're the flying undead.)

*faints, dies, reincarnated* THIS IS TOTTALY AWESOME BEYOND ALL IMAGINATION I CAN AFFORD IT FOR PC!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey guys!I found the box cover!
12715153638.jpg

There is proof

Well, this means pretty much nothing to me. It's a well known fact that my machine sucks. Badly. And I'm NOT getting a PS3, either. I'll just wait for Wildfire, in the hopes I get a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back