Sonic and the Death Cheese 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sequel that has been in the works for a VERY long time, now done. Enjoy!

Click the logo to download Sonic and the Death Cheese 2!

Credits:
Sonic, Eggman, Cream, Cheese, RoboCheese, and the Waiter; audio engineering - InstantSonic
Tails - ktz-n
Knuckles - HedgesMFG
Written by Triple Peeps Productions

PS - If you want to hear the first Sonic and the Death Cheese, click here!

It's... It's done? For reals? Are you... This is gonna be awesome. As soon as I'm done with my homework, I'm giving this a spin.

If I may ask, will there be an animation in the future, or is that something a fan would slap together on their own, if it were to happen?

I presume this would be harder to make into an animation than Death Cheese 1. I loved it though, and while the concept of Sonic characters dating in a fanfiction almost scared me off at first, it was executed rather well. There were moments that reminded me of classic comedic situations I've seen in sitcoms or movies... and the Robo-Chao's voice seems to be begging for Memetic Mutation.

I'd have to say my favorite parts would probably be

[spoiler:add8eec36e]No I did not rent "A walk to remember"... Whaaaaaaat?! SHE DIES?! I WAS READING THE NOVEL! WHEN I TAKE OVER THE WORLD I'M GOING TO TAKE A STORY OFF YOUR HOUSE... what? Then you'll have to live in the basement... oh? Then you'll have to live on the street! what?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO STREET?!![/spoiler:add8eec36e]

[spoiler:add8eec36e]"ohhh I remember, haha that was fun... Me and Knuckles holding you back, you biting Knuckles' arm off to get free."[/spoiler:add8eec36e]

[spoiler:add8eec36e]Knux: I told him not to stare directly into her eyes or she'll get scared off
Sonic: Uhh but it doesn't work that way, she's not some kind of deer
Knux: Sure it does, it worked on Rouge, remember?
Sonic: That's because you stared at her for 20 minutes, I think she was legitimately creeped out![/spoiler:add8eec36e]

[spoiler:add8eec36e]*Knuckles with mock accent* "ohh uhh, so sorry, I have these spasms that make me throw water into little girls' faces... *splash* oh there I did it again!"[/spoiler:add8eec36e]

I also liked how Cream giggled when Tails came to pick her up, I would not have expected a little detail like that in there. I do have to ask though, based on the context of the ending:

[spoiler:add8eec36e]Did Cheese die?[/spoiler:add8eec36e]

PS: Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww! *curtsies and skips away*

JEV3 said:
[spoiler:1fdac2438e]Did Cheese die?[/spoiler:1fdac2438e]
[spoiler:1fdac2438e]Knocked out, to say the least. I didn't hear any explosions.
Attack the weak point for massive damage![/spoiler:1fdac2438e]

I haven't had a chance to download this yet, but it seems like there are more TVTropes surfers here than I thought.

Jurai_Madman said:
I haven't had a chance to download this yet, but it seems like there are more TVTropes surfers here than I thought.
It's hard to find folks who haven't these days. ... Not that that's a bad thing...

This is awesome! I just love this. It was so funny!

Especially my favorite part was:
[spoiler:f492818098]When Sonic rememberd Tails about the time that they were watching a soccer game and Cream keeped asking about it.[/spoiler:f492818098]

In other words, THIS IS PURE WIN!

There was an episode 1 before? Well this is the first time I've heard of this, and by hearing the name, I thought it was after SRB2. It was released in an mp3, so I assumed it was music. Then the funnies started coming in.

It would actually seem funnier if you saw the whole thing in a flash movie. Just hearing it is not exactly the same. But oh well, this is still a pretty hilarious... mp3.

I might animate this, if I feel inspired enough. :P

Also, CHAO. EDIT: This is the full size version.
robocheese.png

It reprogrammed itself to grow huge of course.

That said, I absolutely loved this, and loled many times. An animation probably wouldn't work with it right though.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
There was an episode 1 before?

Yeah, years and years and YEARS ago. I think I was in high school when I first heard it, and I've been out of college for a year now.

This is a must download, I'll be listening to it tonight for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back