The best college EVAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially, this forum is not the place for idiocy. People who continuously post idiotic stuff will be warned and then banned. This is a place for serious discussion of real topics, not who can boost their post count by constant idiotic posts.

OK, OK, you won, but the problem will never disappear, eh?

And, if you want to avoid stupid topics, you can start banning me. Seriously, you paid a lot of attention to Sonicfan, but I'm worse than him, and I think that it's time to get me die... As I said, I'm a n00b... And worse than him + Zash + Watermage + any of the spammers you know forever. A thing is a stupid guy. Another thing is a guy who knows what is he doing, and that the only thing he does is hurt the people.

I don't know how didn't I have been permbanned from here...

Your logic just doesn't work here. The rules are talking about spam topics. You have not shown any reason to ban you, as you're a generally good member who doesn't break the rules. This post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Sik being puppeted by 'someone' said:
This post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
True that. And what would the world be like without Sik, anyway?...

... ... ...
Not much different, I'm afraid. But that means not much better, though, so why bother?

Sik on #sonicaction said:
ott 02 21:20:11 <Sik> DIED! STUPID! AT MINIMUM SPEED YOU STAMP TAILS! STUPID! YOU CAN'T BE THAT STUPID, SIK! AAAAAAAAAARGH!

Seems that Sik is constantly flaming himself... O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back