Tails Team Flight? [LUA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BASHDUP

Would it be possible to create a lua script that allows tails to carry more than one player? That works like this : Sonic, latches onto Tails, while flying Knuckles decides to reach for Sonic, and latches on. I'm not experienced with Lua in the slightest. But I believe I've wrapped my head around a basic understanding of how this function could be preformed.
If Tails holds holds a player, that player being held would get a specific part of Tails code that has the latching ability and if someone latches onto that player the code will be passed down once again. What this would cause is a chain of multiple players being able to grab and hold players. Atleast a minimum of three.

I just thought I'd ask cause it seems like a script that would've been made already. And I was asked to make one in my server although I have no experience with lua. If someone could make it simple enough I'd attempt to make the script. As the bases of the code being passed down doesn't seem to demanding as I'd assume I'd have to copy the code and make it specific to the grabbed player.

I think Tails CD already has a multicarry code, and also...

AbsoluteFaintHeifer.gif

This is also a thing, just unreleased.

You're better off just playing as Tails CD for multicarry.

Ha, you know that's funny because that's who I was looking at for the basis of my code theory but I couldn't read it in the first place. But unreleased, huh. Guess I'll have to wait. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Is there a command for mulitcarry, or is it just there?

Last edited:
Is there a command for multicarry, or is it just there?

It's just there, but disabled. If you want to enable it again, go to a lump editor like SLADE, go to the lump titled "LUA_MGRB" and uncomment line 5 (just erase the "/*") to enable multigrab.

I think it was disabled due to bug issues, so use it with caution.

Last edited:
It's just there, but disabled. If you want to enable it again, go to a lump editor like SLADE, go to the lump titled "LUA_MGRB" and uncomment line 5 (just erase the "/*") to enable multigrab.

I think it was disabled due to bug issues, so use it with caution.
Thanks cause I tried to test it and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back