What was your first level wad that you ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Lets see if I remember this one.

I believe it was JJames' Spring Stadium map during the 1.08 or 1.09 era. It had a pattern of single color textures in the pattern of a rainbow. I could be wrong with the name. It was either Rainbow Stadium or Spring Stadium. Some <X> Stadium name.

Probably Jade Valley Act 1 (although I don't think it was called as much at the time), or Aerial Garden Zone (back when it was comparatively sane). Both circa Demo 4.

Wasn't called Crawla Valley back then?
It was Crawla Valley Zone first, then it became Crawla Isle Zone 2, then finally Jade Coast Zone 1. Jade Coast Zone 2 on the other hand was originally Coastal Shores Zone, then Crawla Isle Zone 1 before Mystic settled on the final order.

Hmm.... I think it was that swimming pool made by tyrzi. I don't remember the wad name.

Mystic Realm. The only problem is that I was playing it on an older version of srb2 and downloaded it from the dead wads page on the main site and it didn't work. Which, sucked :(

First wad I played was a wad called gh2.wad. Pretty scary. Your in a forest and a screaming face comes to try and kill you. Mainly you needed to do startrings 9999 as it was on 1.09.4 and ringslinger had to be on.

The first wad I played was a complete single player replacement pack called "Sonic Ultimate" (or something like that).
I found it somewhere on the internet.

Multiplayer Fusion (not ported): this one made me get the interest on level design, I got really impressed with the architecture of an AGZ-like map.
I just played it again. Still impressing me.
49tl8.png

aKqnA.png

VROF6.png

0qoIN.png

bYBEY.png

A3jpN.png

jFy3w.png

Iuwwa.png

300BJ.png

I have a straight-port of this level for SRB2 2.0. If someone is interested in playing it, PM me.

Last edited:
My first level wad that I played was one called "Skyline Walk". It sucked, but I was a newbie to level designing at the time.

Oh geez, that's a long way back.. um.. I think it was Mystic Realm, and I ended up downloading it from the server. (Yes, the entire 32 MB goliath) Oh, that poor host, I'm sorry :( They were in CEZ2 at the time, and it was 1.09.2 I think. (Or was it 1.09.4, I forget..) And I hit a button, and we were warped to Prismatic Angel Zone Act 1. (However I'm pretty certain by now that the server changed the map instead) Yes, the hardest and most tedious and most despised map was my first map I got to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back