Obese mother tries to set a new high score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, that is insane...and not in the good way. This is an absolutely absurd quest and when you think about it, it's actually quite selfish. I mean, what happens when she eventually kills herself (like Scizor said)? If I knew her, I don't think I would go to the funeral.

Nice. Not only did you clearly lift another topic from Retro, but you also saw fit to copy the title verbatim this time.

No, but I bet all that fat could warm a village.

Okay, this just made me cry from laughter, but on a more serious note, she is pretty stupid for attempting this, especially since this is going to be an influence on her daughter.

Also, who cares about Retro?

Umm... What in the fuck?

Seriously, what is wrong with people? I know people would like to break records, but this isn't a good way to do it. What's worse is that people are supporting this. Some dude gave her his credit card number and told her to use it any time she needs to restock her fridge. It's like a fat fetish gone too far.

Since this thread has basically turned into one giant fat joke...

vy40as.png

...Who wants to donate to a noble cause and make a woman's fondest dreams come true?

Last edited:
What's worse is that people are supporting this. Some dude gave her his credit card number and told her to use it any time she needs to restock her fridge. It's like a fat fetish gone too far.
Being that fat is expensive, you know. If she IS going to go for it, I'm glad that she's being financially supported so that her family isn't COMPLETELY in the pits. I can't imagine the family would be too functional in the first place, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back