Earth Crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was watching the news one day about the wolrd ending and it was really scaring me thinking about it. GemEarthBrandon is very paranoid about this situation that probaly could happen.

How do you guys think the world can end?

The world will end in about 5 and a half billion years when the sun swells into a red giant, and engulfs all the inner planets, (Mercury, venus, earth, and mars) that is the ultamate fate of earth.

Life on earth will end much sooner, in about 3 and a half billion years, the sun will have already started swelling into a red giant, although the sun wont be big enough to destoy earth, the sun's radiation will have killed every living organism on the planet.
This will leave a very quiet 2 and a half billion years, befor the earth is completly vaporized by the sun.

I'm not talking about the sun supposed to be exploding, I already know about that.

A scientist said something was supposed to happen in 2012 but he didn't said what it was. All im quite positive is that the Earth is rotating improperly and can move out of control in any direction if the Earth dosen't continue moving at its normal speed.

There's also something about planetary alignment and such, I don't know much about it though...

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

This whole doom in 2012 shit is just that, a bunch of noncredible shit.

However, by this point I am a tad worried that come December 21st 2012, everyone's going to be so panicked over the thought of the world ending, that chaos will erupt. And thus the first great period of world anarchy occurs. After that, the world is rebuilt into the First Great Terran Republic. However after a few decades, religious tension will cause a massive war, eventually dropping the world into a second period of anarchy. After a couple generations, the concept of religion is abandoned, and the world is rebuilt into the Second Great Terran Empire, a primarily Aethiestic golden age. However, the ones who rose to power in the process horribly abuse their power, and will after about 5 years be overthrown by the people. The new rulers will control the Third Great Terran Democracy. The final human government, which eventually falls due to some other stupid reason.

And that's Draykon's prophecy, enjoy watching it not come true. :P

The Large Hadron Collider is going to generate a blackhole, and such blackhole is going to eat us. We gotta love science.

And these miniature black holes will just evaporate, like what happens at every moment in nature.

I'm all for either:

1. We blow ourselves up, or render our planet uninhabitable via the use of nuclear warfare;
2. 5 billion years passes and then the sun swells and engulfs the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back