• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Faierhog's treasure FT. Random stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crappy WIP map called 'Sky High'
Very small and has death pits
srb20304.png

More stuff.

Dark Place (Original name)
VoeYzqi.png

Rival Cities (Effort)
nCMYruz.png

2 Yachts 1 Battle (More effort)
q1ygV7g.png

Aquatic Corridors (Still the legacy isn't complete)
WwnNI6F.png

The Divine Skylands (New here)
hQUokCP.png

The script is in progress by Prisima.

You can still submit your maps / arenas for this mod if you want. Just submit here or PM me.

I'm back.

Dodge base (Now pushed into new heights)
iekDRjy.png

iVv3TRk.png

a9HDyWC.png

Another Dimension (Effort)
IL4bFoe.png

Digital Dodge (Meanwhile, some players decided to play Dodgeball inside of a pc)
2NZghTV.png

9o7N9QL.png

Sky High (By MK)
7pMLt5Y.png

Contaminated Water (By MK)
npNp3qK.png

Yeah, what are the rules?

How to play?

What kind of maps?

I mean, It sounds interesting to me too, but I want to hear more about this thing...

1. The tutorial here.

2. Arenas of course.

Unlike the normal dodgeball, this will have some special balls instead of normal. I mean the normal ball will be here too but not the only one.

1. The tutorial here.

2. Arenas of course.

Unlike the normal dodgeball, this will have some special balls instead of normal. I mean the normal ball will be here too but not the only one.

Ok thanks, now I know :)

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Oh well, so here my map for this mod:

"Robotnik Laboratory" W.I.P

2mrcuac.png

^ Sorry but that looks like a huge box with few sectors raised a random heights and few 3D Floors, It doesn't look like it offers anything besides running .

^ Sorry but that looks like a huge box with few sectors raised a random heights and few 3D Floors, It doesn't look like it offers anything besides running .

That is the translation to a laboratory AND for a dodgeball arena inside stadium or closed building, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Just call it a mechanical warehouse or something, it makes the substance inside the level a little more logical to "some" people. I have to admit that a lab isn't a very open space meant for running around throwing shit at other people. It's a room or group of rooms that are made to conduct scientific/mechanical/etc. experiments.

I have to admit that a lab isn't a very open space meant for running around throwing shit at other people.

If I'll enlarge the room even a little, I afraid of another glitches and bugs will appear...

It's a room or group of rooms that are made to conduct scientific/mechanical/etc. experiments.

Yeah, I did some mechanical stuff, if I will add more, I afraid of people will have unconfortable space to move....

Um. Could you make it darker.

Um, no. It's a Laboratory with lamps.

Just call it a mechanical warehouse or something, it makes the substance inside the level a little more logical to "some" people.

Sorry for the problem with the name, I just want to continue to call zones with different gametypes as this name.

Manimi. Your map in the current status can't be accepted (Not because is bad or good).

1. A dodgeball map must be like a ctf map.
Qpnbqaf.jpg

2. Here is an example:
GrrcIl5.png

yp6y1tZ.png

Each team's base must be exactly the same.

If you still want to submit, I wish you luck and doing a CORRECT Dodgeball map (I really don't care if the map is bland, flat, bad etc. I almost accept everything).

Manimi, Here's a trick :
* If you're using GZDB Copy the sector using CTRL + C then paste it with CTRL + V and then rotate it before you deselect it (While you're still in Edit mode) .

Manimi. Your map in the current status can't be accepted (Not because is bad or good).

1. A dodgeball map must be like a ctf map.
Qpnbqaf.jpg

2. Here is an example:
GrrcIl5.png

yp6y1tZ.png

Each team's base must be exactly the same.

If you still want to submit, I wish you luck and doing a CORRECT Dodgeball map (I really don't care if the map is bland, flat, bad etc. I almost accept everything).

Ok, here, I tried to make both of the sides the same, (for some reason it was hard...) so here:

avnczk.png

My contribution for this mod.

Attachments

• srb20048.png
    srb20048.png
    571 KB · Views: 321
  • srb20049.png
    srb20049.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 316
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back