Squadala Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inflatable_Hedgie said:
Okay. To make some nice comments to help balance out all the people who would sooner turn their nose up at something before playing it, I did quite enjoy this WAD, if just for the novelty. The sound is repetitive, but I think that's one reason he's so funny. You're supposed to find this guy irritating, because that's what's made him so infamous. I'll agree with the others that it's not a wad to play seriously, but it's entertaining enough to at least show to your friends for a good laugh all around.

And for a lot of the others in this thread, chill out. I have never seen so many people with sticks planted where the sun doesn't shine in a gaming forum. Post one WAD that you don't like and you all prepare to burn it along with its creator and his family.

And here I thought I had high standards.
A person with some sense. OMG, there isn't any "OMG THIS WAD SUCZ", or "If you don't like it, don't download it."

I enjoyed it as well. It's really funny to hear SQUADALA! every time you jump. Do you think you could do the king as well? DINNER! Ha Ha!

Hey, don't think I'm putting it off, I'm just waiting for Morph and camo guy to finish making the levels.

EDIT:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
I didn't expect them either, since he sigsegvs me when i switch to him in software mode.
Yeah, I didn't fix that because I'm not really releasing him...it.

SRB2 Guy said:
How about no?
Yes...as in I agree.

EDIT2: Ok, I've been informed that 'The King's" dl link is broken, so here's an updated one:
the_king.wad
(BTW, don't use him in multiplayer, he crashes in multiplayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back