Forum titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

Well, my question was brought on by the current april fools joke and the creation of the fuhrer/ gestapo ranks. Can you create new ranks with titles like idiot, or ANBU squad leader?

No, the only way you can is by asking an administrator. I actually had on a while ago, to be honest.

We typically don't do custom usertitles on this board. There's only one or two, and I believe AJ assigned them to certain special people. We don't just give them out to anybody.

"Administrator"
"Moderator"
"Staff"
"User"
"Snugglebum"
"RAWR! It's teh Spazzo!"(deleted)

There's also the three usertitles for the three ban levels, and one for people that get taken out for ban evasion, but those don't really count as "custom titles".

"Guy they keep locked up in the back" is Sonikku's. That "snugglebum" one is used by a forum-goer in the Project Geeker area.

ronin sanji said:
Thank you, but you forgot fuhrer and gestapo.

Those don't exist. We just changed Administrator and Moderator to them for the day; they've already been changed back.

Those were altered from Administrator and Moderator and no longer exist.

Edit: Yay, posting sync!

ronin sanji said:
So you can just change the title instead of creating a new one? That's pretty cool, you should do it more often.

Nah. More trouble than it's worth.

Oh. In that case it is best to keep for holidays. By the way, Easter is coming up and aside from the easter egg bonus will there be any alterations. (*hint hint* forums)

You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back