Chrome Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatian

KartKrew™
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Well, considering a lot of my maps didn't get the reviews I was hoping for. (And a few I didn't get to release) I just though this might be a good idea. It has all the maps I have done so far excluding the maps for Mario Kart Mode in SRB2Riders.

Here are screenshots:
srb20016.png
Rocky Rift Zone Act 1. Very short, but it was a nice first try.

srb20022.png

Rocky Rift Act 2: Longer than act 1, but had a few problems.

srb20030.png

Frosty Lake Zone: A fun match map, it was my first.

srb20032.png

Neo Canyon Act 1: I consider this my best map I have made so far.

srb20039.png

Neo Canyon Act 2: This map Fails. I passed the blockmap, causing big errors, it will never be completed.

I don't think I need to show you Rocky Rift Act 3, thats pretty self-explainitory.

Here is the download link, enjoy: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=baf8bb43824ff25ba6541d319c9a3190

If you want Frosty Lake alone, go to this topic: http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=12189

Interesting... I've already downloaded it, so I'll have a go at it now...

This reminds me about when I made a collection of my old levels in a wad (although not many people have said anything about what they think of it in the topic).

It's a shame that NCZ2 can't be completed. I was thinking it would be good just like the previous act...

If I ever feel like finishing it, it would turn out completely different from its original layout.

Neo Canyon 1 is the best map you've made so far. Yep. I remember seeing Frosty Lake before, and I played it. It was empty. I say you should just continue making more maps instead of improving your old ones. Might I suggest trying to make maps for modes you haven't tried before?

The only mode I haven't tried is CTF, but that could take practice, seeing as it has to be symetrical. I have made a race map for Mario kart mode, but I probaly should try real circut maps.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Neo Canyon Act 2: This map Fails. I passed the blockmap, causing big errors, it will never be completed.

Wow...that renembers me when i was making a mod that i cancelled...I was making the first map and maked the normal level Very close to the BlockMap.When i was making the thok barrier...i found myself the blockmap...i couldn't be able to don't cross the blockmap and when i finish the thok barrier and go to see the map errors = ''You have 104 errors''I said''Uh oh...i'll guess i will have to start again T_T''(No,It's not SuperUsuario's domain.I'm working on it)

I'm gonna download and see all the zones.

Edit:1,08 MB and downloaded in 50 Seconds?What happened?I'm gonna play it.

Superusuario said:
Wow... that reminds me of when I was making a mod that I cancelled... I was making the first map and made the normal level very close to the blockmap. When I was making the thok barrier... I found the blockmap... I wasn't able to avoid crossing the blockmap and when I finished the thok barrier and went to see the map errors, it said ''You have 104 errors''. I said ''Uh oh... I guess I'll have to start again T_T'' (no, it's not Superusuario's domain. I'm working on it)

I'm gonna download and see all the zones.

Edit: 1.08 MB and downloaded in 50 Seconds? What happened? I'm gonna play it.

Lots of mistakes in your post, Superusuario, including that you forgot to put spaces in-between sentences. Sorry if you find it irritating that I'm correcting you - I can't help it sometimes.

1MB isn't that big, especially when compared to the file size of SRB2 when you download it, or mods such as SRB2Riders. I don't know what happened, but I can say that was longer than the time it took for me to download it.

Ontopic again... Chrome, why couldn't you move your level (NCZ2) away from the blockmap? Then it might work much better. I also ended uo dying a lot in that long river of water near the beginning, drowning. I've yet to see Frosty Lake, but you shouldn't have it in levelselect.

And for the Mario Kart mode SRB2Riders maps, I can't wait to see what they're like.

You know the only person that gave me the information I was looking for was Ash, I wanted to see what you guys thought about my improvement from my first level to NCZ2. So....what do you think?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
You know the only person that gave me the information I was looking for was Ash, I wanted to see what you guys thought about my improvement from my first level to NCZ2. So....what do you think?
They all look great,i haven't tested all.
RRZ1:90%-100%
RRZ2:80%-100%
RRZ3:50%-100%
FLZ:???%-100%
NCZ1:???-100%
NCZ2:0%-100%

And:
Monster Iestyn said:
Chrome, why couldn't you move your level (NCZ2) away from the blockmap? Then it might work much better.
Hmm...thats a good idea!You just copy and paste all your map things to a new map!It's hard to put the things there,That happened to my scrmtf_SuperUsuariosdomain.wad.Now that HTVZ1(Hot Top Volcano Zone 1)And HTVZ2(Hot Top Volcano Zone 2)are big...that was hard for me.And IT'S more harder if you have more than 70 things in your map.

You don't have to make a new map to move everything away from the blockmap! Just simply drag a box around all the sectors, then you can move them all away. Then you do the same with all the things, and make sure you know where they're supposed to go...

That was a lot of help Monster Iestyn, when I finish DK Cavern, I'll see what I can do with NCZ2 know that I know how to move the entire level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back