Post your Desktop

I like sexy images.
Desktop.png

zld69s.jpg

I can has clean
Also, new computer =O
AMD Athlon II X3 425 2.7GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, 500GB SATA HDD, DVDRW and all that, Win7 x64, and an XFX ATi Radeon HD 4670 1GB PCI-e graphics card on the way. I can play things on Dolphin and NullDC at 100% speed as it is with integrated graphics, and I have Hybrid CrossfireX, meaning my dedicated graphics card--which will be here soon--gets an extra boost. I can only imagine how awesome it'll be, despite it being awesome as it is.
(and I have two mIRC clients there because one is my bot.)

Arch Linux, AwesomeWM. I normally use a tiling layout, but I made it "floating" for the screenshot.

screenshotar.png

Then use the tiling layout. I wanna see what it looks like. Desktop screenshots are meant to depict one's workflow.

Oh, and Arch Linux represent! Shame I have to use OpenSUSE on this laptop right now, all because of the wireless drivers!

Haven't posted a desktop screenshot of my desktop in a while (last few were of my laptop):

DesktopSS-10-6-a.png

Running on KDE SC 4.4, in Arch Linux. It's set to cycle randomly through 88 wallpaper images. Half are elegant/abstract, half are nature photography. They come from various different sources, namely all the major graphical environments, plus some stuff from gnome-look.org and kde-look.org and random HD wallpaper sites. I've been tweaking the rotation a bit, pulling in some new wallpapers and putting some existing ones out of commission. Might as well mention that the wallpaper selection in Ubuntu Karmic/Lucid is rather unimpressive...

That a in the system tray is Audacious, which in my humble opinion is the awesome-est music player on Linux, if only because it does such a good job at providing a familiar experience for those who miss Winamp 2.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back