Metal Sonic - Blade Edition (metal.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ load the wad. SRB2 will tell you the skin name in the screen.

"Skin <name here> added"

Nice job, Blade. It obviously took a lot of effort to make this, but it doesn't really look like it belongs in SRB2, and its animations are quite awkward. I'm not sure whether I perfer CZ64's version or this. On the one hand, this one has better shading and looks more realistic, but on the other hand CZ64's fits SRB2 more accurately and has more fitting S_SKIN stats. 3/5 for this one.

It is a very good wad. It looks like Metal Sonic but it doesn't seem to fit the game's classic look.Aside from that it is great. 9/10

I think this thing is Awesome! It really works well in the game and looks pretty cool on top of that! I'm planning on making a level pack and this may be just the ticket for a boss, if you don't mind of course.

I don't mean to give mindless praise, but for a boss this guy would be epic, I'm working on the code for it if your interested, the torso and shoulder blade ares are especially well made.

"This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission."

I'd just PM him instead, there's a pretty slim chance he'd bump into this topic.

All the sprites in this wad are outdated. I've been redoing them all to fit SRB2 better.

As such, I don't care too much that these outdated ones are used. Just give credit.

This is my favorite character wad. You did a really great job. My only complaint is that the char. selection pic looks kinda ugly to me, but I never really see it, so, who cares.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

its completely awesome, when used supermonitor.wad with it. it can do double jump instead of 2 then, it can do unlimited! 5/5!

I would try to do that, but I can't find the supermoniter.wad. I still love to go to multi player and run around random match stages useing metal's epic infinite jump. Yeah... I don't have anyone to play with online....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back