• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Salt's Smelly Warehouse of Silly Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

jppnjii.png

The lego invasion has just begun... soon, Mr. Sonicover9000 will come with lego sceneries... and after sceneries, it will be enemies, then bosses... THE END IS NEAR.

More seriously, I'm curious of how a level with that would actually look~
But will there be things I mentionned on the top of the post?

Because the guys at 'fun liked it, I'll post it here too

VbcVnEn.gif

AzD9OvJ.png

Last edited:
happy berdthday to me

here's a present from me to you; a better XMAS texture:
XMSFLR12.png
vs.
HWSR7lZ.png

EDIT: note that the flat version looks somewhat plain; I'm working on a version with wrapping folds visible for the wall version

Last edited:
The difference is like night and day. I never knew how much I needed your XMAS texture in my life.

Oh my yes, that's beautiful.

You might want to give him brighter colors, though, because I do recall him looking quite a brighter tone of pink.

Did that (along with other advice I received in 'fun), and I gotta say it's already ten times better.

QLqlYmj.png

One thing I added on my own was better outlines, which I think makes it way better.

Did that (along with other advice I received in 'fun), and I gotta say it's already ten times better.

QLqlYmj.png

One thing I added on my own was better outlines, which I think makes it way better.

I swear to god if he exists, that is the most beatiful thing I have seen all year.

KAkVQSK.png

What's THIS thing?
(secretly showing two in-progress wads here, shhh)

EDIT:
2QnhxzN.png

Another preview

Last edited:
I have no idea what exactly you are trying to do, but it sure looks interesting, when looking at the second screenshot's placement of those golden blocks.

That and they have a pretty texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back