• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

House level in Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my House level in progress.

It has working sinks that fill with water and empty when you walk away from them, a Fridge that opens and closes, doors that open and close.

It's not Complete yet so wait a while.

Below are some Images of what it's like so far.

This is the Bathroom

srb20013.png

This is the Kitchen

srb20016.png

This is the Bedroom

srb20015.png

This is Outside

srb20020.png

This is the Living Room

srb20018.png
[/img]

Well, it seems you have the technical stuff down, but it seems the level is too open. try putting more furniture in it or something.

Wow. Just wow. Everything looks AWESOME. However, the furniture might be a bit small to scale. You might want to think about making the furniture a bit bigger, although it looks fine now. ;D

BlueZero4 said:
Wow. Just wow. Everything looks AWESOME. However, the furniture might be a bit small to scale. You might want to think about making the furniture a bit bigger, although it looks fine now. ;D
Yeah, scaling the furniture could help with the too-openess

Sumakima said:
This looks nice and all, but it just screams "ROLEPLAY/HANGOUT!!!!11!!ONEONE."

I believe I stated this in Warpshade's SRB2City map:

I said:
Sigh... the only way this map will become a hangout is if the people who play it make it into a hangout. Even SA City can be played as a match map. Stop complaining to the mapper just because you think it "looks" like a "hangout."

Play the map the way it was designed...

Quoting myself for the win.

Let me rephrase that. I bet you in the next few days when this is released, noobs will be using this for roleplay/hangout... ALOT. I hope Logan's computer doesn't go "BOOM!". I can see it know

<baby> I made a poopy.
<papa> Fine, i'll change you.
<sonic> Dinner's ready!
<Knux> Awesome!
Player 5 has joined
Player 5 renamed to Sumakima
(They roleplay for a while)
papa tails was killed by Sumakima
baby tails was killed by Sumakima
sonic was killed by Sumakima
Knux was killed by Sumakima
<Knux> Hey, stop that!
<baby> Ban him!
<papa> Yeah!
Sumakima has been kicked (banned)

That is how I see it.

Edit: Thanks for the correction, Kaysakado.

Sumakima said:
Let me rephrase that. I bet you in the next few days when this is released, noobs will be using this for roleplay/hangout... ALOT. I hope Logan's computer doesn't go "BOOM!". I can see it know

<baby> I made a poopy.
<papa> Fine, i'll change you.
<sonic> Dinner's ready!
<Knux> Awesome!
Player 5 has joined
Player 5 renamed to Sumakima
(They roleplay for a while)
papa tails was killed by Sumakima
baby tails was killed by Sumakima
sonic was killed by Sumakima
Knux was killed by Sumakima
<Knux> Hey, stop that!
<baby> Ban him!
<papa> Yeah!
Sumakima has been kicked (banned)

That is how I see it.

Edit: Thanks for the correction, Kaysakado.

I've been seeing this happen in ban logs with my brother's map "Sonic's House Christmas" and it had a battle field too.

Just a suggestion... maybe in order for this map to be a non-hangout/roleplay, (Just incase... you never know.) perhaps giving the sectors a tag of exit sectors, that way if they play it in Co-op, they will be forced to exit.

Could that work or no?

not really

this level will have rings and it does have an exit, it's kinda diffrent from start to finish though, instead you have to find the exit in order to move onto the next level.

The reason there are no rings yet is because stuff is still being put into it so I didn't want to have to keep moving everything around yet.

the living room and such are now with more furniture as well.

Just think of this level as Knuckles on Sonic adventure, gotta Find those master emerald pieces, this is just Find the exit.

I just thought I should try a level where you find the exist instead of go right to it by walls and barriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back