• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dimension S (good ending) demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Before saying anything:

I just started this Thursday and none of the levels are complete.
Just wait for them to be done and in the final release they will be fixed.

Screenies

srb20031.png

srb20052.png

More:
srb20057.png

srb20065.png

srb20061.png

If you see any bugs in the levels, tell me and I'll fix it.

edit: MAP MAP11 requires all 7 emeralds.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1153276

camera

the camera is messed up badly it is going diognal for me and then I ran into a wall which messed me up and then at the ending there was no ending just eggman took off on me of course it is not done

Re: camera

Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
the camera is messed up badly it is going diognal for me and then I ran into a wall which messed me up and then at the ending there was no ending just eggman took off on me of course it is not done

Will fix. It will be in the final release when its fixed.

SuperSonic64 said:
Read Before saying anything:

I just started this Thursday and none of the levels are complete.
Just wait for them to be done and in the final release they will be fixed.
Failure. You absolutely HAVE to have presentable/fixed/decent levels before a public release. Stop evading criticism. Also, multiple unfinished levels fail. One level at a time.

On a more important note note, keep all you updates, in the same wad, in the same topic.

I already do not particularly like NiGHTS stages. This compounded by the looks of your screenshots make this an utter failure.

Once again, I ask you to read and understand for the good of all things sacred.

Too large
Too bland

on Edge said:
One level at a time.

Jazz said:
I already do not particularly like NiGHTS stages. This compounded by the looks of your screenshots make this an utter failure.

Too large
Too bland

on Edge said:
One level at a time.

My goodness...

I told you already I'd fix them. This is a demo not the final release.
Final Release has maps fixed with lots of detail in them.

edit1: First map fixed on to the next

SuperSonic64 said:
Jazz said:

Too large
Too bland

on Edge said:
One level at a time.

My goodness...

I told you already I'd fix them. This is a demo not the final release.
Final Release has maps fixed with lots of detail in them.

You always make new mods, they get cancelled. Work one 1 project, and 1 level at a time. Betas of completed level are ok, but not completed is a no no. You can't evade critisicm, you are going to get some of it at some point, jeez the amount I get for my maps, of course they arn't the best things, but you learn from them, you'll thank whoever helped you in the end.

Also another thing about Read before say is If you can't take critism then don't release your maps unless you are absolutly sure to di it, or just get over it.

SuperSonic64 said:
This is a demo not the final release.
So it's a demo. Have you ever noticed that demos are just a few things, as opposed to an entire game? And that those few things are completed? Honestly, even SRB2 is a demo made with completed stuff.

Well, I tested this and by it's next release need a lot of work. Firstly, the second map doesn't work - I appear to be behind the thok barrier or something. Secondly, the camera angles are broked - I casn't get round corners without tiresme fiddling. Please try and fix all of these. It's a good concept though... Except the storyline. Sonic is running away?!

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Oh my gosh this is so cool I could just... just...
~Awesomeness Overload!~ *selfdestructs*

Are you blind?

Maybe you need to take a look at those screenshots more closely, and see an eye doctor while you're at it.

HYPERKNUX said:
You always make new mods, they get cancelled. Work one 1 project, and 1 level at a time. Betas of completed level are ok, but not completed is a no no. You can't evade critisicm, you are going to get some of it at some point, jeez the amount I get for my maps, of course they arn't the best things, but you learn from them, you'll thank whoever helped you in the end.

Also another thing about Read before say is If you can't take critism then don't release your maps unless you are absolutly sure to di it, or just get over it.

I can take criticism plus, this the end to scr_masters.wad. I'm releasing the final level to end the mod once and for all. I never said that I canceled another mod. Lets not argue over this.

Hannyness said:
Well, I tested this and by it's next release need a lot of work. Firstly, the second map doesn't work - I appear to be behind the thok barrier or something. Secondly, the camera angles are broked - I casn't get round corners without tiresme fiddling. Please try and fix all of these. It's a good concept though... Except the storyline. Sonic is running away?!

I will fix everything in the final release everything will be fixed and ready to play.

Jazz said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Oh my gosh this is so cool I could just... just...
~Awesomeness Overload!~ *selfdestructs*

Are you blind?

Maybe you need to take a look at those screenshots more closely, and see an eye doctor while you're at it.

Dude, my name gets mentioned in it.
*explodes again for some reason, taking some innocent bystander with him*

Ok, I'm not downloading this.
The screenshots are horrible,
the textures burn to look at, and I hate nights mode.
plus, The level layout just doesn't look good.
sorry...

Blade T. vampire said:
sorry...

The level is being updated now...

It will be fixed... for great justice.

SuperSonic64 said:
Blade T. vampire said:
sorry...

stop saying you'll fix it and realese the damm thing
*mauled by shadow TH fans*

light dasher said:
SuperSonic64 said:
Blade T. vampire said:
The screen-shots are horrible,
sorry...

stop saying you'll fix it and release the damn thing
*mauled by shadow TH fans*

I know its not fixed. it being currently
being worked on by me and YT

I'm trying to add a lot of detail plus obstacles to avoid in a certain amount of time.

So I changed the field around
(I know nothings in it yet but enemies. It will be changed.)

Now...
Here the updated one.

Ok, just shut up and fix it instead of saying "I'll fix it" 490.325455 times already! Sheesh! *Joins EMPEROR METALLIX in explosion*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back