This question may have an obvious answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

A lot of people want to RP, but its against the rules and I'm not getting banned for that...in a netgame, why is RP-ing not allowed? And if possible, couln't there be a special Rp-ing only room so that my netgames don't get clogged with "the RP-ers, as I call them?
Any info would be groovy, hopefully by a moderator or administrator(tough words to spell there..)

Rping is not allowed because
a) Srb2 is not made to rp
b) It annoys people when they join one when they think it's match/coop/whatever
c) Logan said so(?)

If you want to rp, don't put it on the MS, just give the people who you want to join your ip address

Amyrose said:
A lot of people want to RP, but its against the rules and I'm not getting banned for that...
You can RP... just don't host it on the master server.

Amyrose said:
in a netgame, why is RP-ing not allowed?
SRB2 wasn't made for hanging out of any kind.

Amyrose said:
And if possible, couln't there be a special Rp-ing only room so that my netgames don't get clogged with "the RP-ers, as I call them?
I already told everyone about my dual-server idea. That would solve all of the problems, unfortunately (unfortunate because it's not going to happen any time soon, apparently).

Amyrose said:
Any info would be groovy, hopefully by a moderator or administrator(tough words to spell there..)
Well too bad, you got it from me.

I personally shoot them, and if they whine about how being shot wasn't in thier precious story, kick/ban them.

I just ridicule them for the hell of it, then I ban them.

Its pretty funny how little of a grasp over the English language a lot of those "RPers" seem to have.

Especially those people who join the game, name themselves "Sonic the Hedgehog" and say: "OMG IM TEH REEL SONEICK!"

It's pathetic, mainly because...
IM TEH R33L SO-*shot*

If they shoot back, they may stay for the match (if they play).

Then ban them from the server. I know it may seem alittle mean, but even if you aren't the one RPing, it's still your server and you gotta be responsible for everything they're doing. If they are RPing and you aren't, you can still get banned. If some fool wants to break the rules saying "hey, not my server" warn them to stop. If they don't, ban them.

Thank you kindly for the advice, all. I'll take it into consideration while I kick hind end in match...heh....

By the way...EYEM TEH REELZ SAWHNICK-shot!(sorry, had to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back